Draft Day 3 - For the sicko’s

warfelg

On 4/30/2023 at 1:49 PM, bigben07MVP said:

This guy can actually play. He's a good mover and blocks well. He's starting out at Tackle but I would play him at Center. He can actually play all 5 positions on the offensive line which is huge.

4 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

This guy can actually play. He's a good mover and blocks well. He's starting out at Tackle but I would play him at Center. He can actually play all 5 positions on the offensive line which is huge.

I was a fan of Cody Wallace when he was here, maybe Spencer could be comparable.  I know Green is terrible and not to be kept on the roster.  Versatility is something I am seeing here in the new regime, Daniels, Herbig, and now  Spencer. A reason I had a few mocks with Avila as well, versatile in case of injury - keep the trenches solid no matter what

IDL  gone are  wormley, louderlmilk and adams

OL  gone should be dotson with Moore being swing OT eventually.  Depth is much better, steeler fans don't understand and expected Daniels to get traded because they brought in Herbig and Seumalo.   For a change, quality depth here as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DR43 said:

Now that we didnt draft or sign an ILBer, will we expect anyone to be obtained between now and the first game?

Perhaps a roster cut?  

if there are no injuries, it will probably be this for the 53:

Roberts

Holcomb

Robinson

Crowder

if they keep 4 , thats what I see and it appears like a much improved unit. Looking back, bush was worse than jarvis overall despite the decent rookie year. 

on another note, I don't expect Khan to have the RD1 fails either, not all will be HOF or pro bowlers, but not really bad either . This will also help the team moving forward

@armsteeld  check your mail ;)