Draft Day 3 - For the sicko’s

warfelg

I couldnt really remember watching Tanner Morgan play even as a Penn State/Big Ten fan, so I went and watched some stuff to give me an idea.

First off, apparently, his father died of a brain tumor right before the 2021 season, and 2020 there was COVID, so that might explain the drop off from 2019.

That being said...the guy has nothing close to NFL arm strength and very meh accuracy from what little Ive watched.    Not that I expect much of a UDFA, but that seems like a waste.      

38 minutes ago, August4th said:

does this draft feel different from colberts?

Yes. Colbert didn't draft rookies to challenge veterans as much as I wanted to. We have starters who were replaced during free agency and possibly through the draft. Khan has a predictable but solid approach to challenging incompetent players on the team.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I am in the minority but I like Tanner Morgan. I was watching Bateman and that offense with the Abraham (sp) and Morgan is a steady Eddy type of guy. Nothing spectacular but similar to bust it down Kenny Pickett 😂

Edited by armsteeld
spelling
  • Like 1

Here are the undrafted free agents I'm hoping for:

Brandon Joseph S ND

Jalen Redmond EDGE Oklahoma

Eli Ricks  CB Alabama

Ivan Pace Jr. ILB Cincinnati 

Starling Thomas V CB UAB

Mohamed Ibrahim RB Minnesota 

Ali Gaye EDGE LSU