Draft Day 3 - For the sicko’s

warfelg

55 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Brooks gone.  No way THT last to 241 so give me Anthony Johnson Jr, Vorhees, Boutte or Iosivas.  Funny Carter and Duncan are still available.  Draftniks got that wrong.  

I thought Vorhees was gone? 

14 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

He was #1 imo. 

then why can't they swing a trade right now with someone and take Vorhees?  dotson and for a 7th. If they can't trade a player for a 7th they are either overpaying or the player has no value 

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

then why can't they swing a trade right now with someone and take Vorhees?  dotson and for a 7th. If they can't trade a player for a 7th they are either overpaying or the player has no value 

You tend to overvalue a player we don't want. They could certainly trade up now and it wouldn't cost much. But Dotson adds little to nothing to that formula. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Carter would be nice but give me Vorhees over Carter. 

this is where having the later picks really helps, what value with some of these players.  People always think of late picks like they are irrelevant but thats not the case

Maybe trade a 7th next year and get these players . We can get more RD7 picks next year by trading down