Draft Day 3 - For the sicko’s

warfelg

43 minutes ago, armsteeld said:

TJ could bend the corner. Herbig doesn't have that ankle flexion. Unfortunately, Herbig compares to the other undersized OLB who went to Atlanta to play FB.

Yea he’s got those limits but as a subpackage player he’s going to be good. He’ll be your fine 4-6 sack 30% snaps player. What I like is he won’t be a run game liability. 

• Like 2

Just now, warfelg said:

Yea he’s got those limits but as a subpackage player he’s going to be good. He’ll be your fine 4-6 sack 30% snaps player. What I like is he won’t be a run game liability. 

better than what we had last year but still not ideal. Leal might step up and help if required, that would make his pick justified instead of being on the sidelines.

1 minute ago, Big Snack said:

If I would have posted a mock draft that went

Jones

Jpj

Benton

Herbig

I'm sure most would have said I like it a lot but not realistic. 

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around it and it's reality lol

JPJ @ 32 was a shock  , Washington has medical concerns so not sure what to make of that because  still lack  details . 

Jones  at 14 was a nice one, not too much to move up and probably stole him from the jets and the pats knew this and laughed about it.