Abanikanda

Brown

R. Johnson

McBride

McBride

Edited by Millenhater
add to list

Just now, Just Want A Title said:

We still could use an upgrade at PK.  Making a playoff run with Michael Badgely may not end well.  That said, I think getting Adebawore would be a steal if he lasts to the fifth round.  He seems like a much more athletic version of James Hall

There must be some Medical issue with Adebawore.  Just from an athletic standpoint he has no business being here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Millenhater said:

Max Dugan is from council Bluffs...I wonder if he'll be a UDFA we snag up.  We seem to love those Iowa kids.

Funny living in Omaha which is cross river from Council Bluffs you don't hear much Max Dugan hype. There was some before the championship but since it's been crickets 

No one on that list up there will probably be available, or if they are the Lions will also pass on them

Anthony Bradford and Atonio Mafi are two guards they have met with, one of those is likely, and also look out for candidates from HBCUs

I think their other possible priority will be linebackers or safeties who can fill that ST role left open by CJ Moore

I doubt they will draft a WR, but will add two or three UDFAs at the position instead

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

No one on that list up there will probably be available, or if they are the Lions will also pass on them

Anthony Bradford and Atonio Mafi are two guards they have met with, one of those is likely, and also look out for candidates from HBCUs

I think their other possible priority will be linebackers or safeties who can fill that ST role left open by CJ Moore

I doubt they will draft a WR, but will add two or three UDFAs at the position instead

I like both of those guys.  I think Bradford is a guy they will like.  His pass pro needs work but he would fit our scheme and is a road grader.  I like him a lot.