> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Zero chance as pointed out above Dillard is the only time they took someone in the 1st they didn't have for a top 30 visit.  He's not what they want.  Arnold, DeJean, and even Kool-Aid to a certain extent match what they're looking for.  Arnold and DeJean are the targets if they go corner with Kool-Aid serving as a trade back option.

Yeah they’re going to draft someone they’ve met with in all likelihood 

probably a tackle. But I think corner is more likely than the fanbase thinks in general. Eagles would’ve drafted Surtain over Devonta based on most reports. They value the position. They likely have a tackle and a corner that are at the top of their boards and I’d assume those are their trade up targets. I doubt we’re looking at edge or WR.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Gonna be awesome watching Jalen make the jump from 23 passing TD's to 25.

We better take a CB.

The hope would be a WR would help offensive efficiency this year and be able to replace AJ next year. If they’re good enough

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't think he's Sauce, but he's closer to Sauce than he is Okudah

I didn't mean in Skill Level... I meant that the only knock on him is the Small School...Nothing else has been negative about him. Hes not as polished as Sauce IMO but he is def no where near Okudah...Which a vast majority knew he wasn't gonna live up to the hype. 

5 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Is Terrion Arnold out of the question?

He plays for one of Bama/Georgia, so he's very much on the table, as is Kool-Aid. As is Latham and Mims.

Howie trades up to 14. We all think it's a CB.

1 Latham OL
2 Lassiter CB

Get ready for it

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

AJ Isn't going anywhere...Stop w/ the nonsense. 

lol I mean, I don’t think it’s entirely impossible the eagles won’t want to pay him the 30 million a year he’s going to ask for next year

Justin Jefferson is about to blow the doors off the market. It’s a legitimate conversation as to whether signing AJ is prudent. Is he one of the better WRs? Absolutely. But having 55+ million tied to one position would be pretty crazy.

10 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

The hope would be a WR would help offensive efficiency this year and be able to replace AJ next year. If they’re good enough

Hopefully AJ doesn't go anywhere. We don't need to make lateral moves for the future (and that's assuming BT Jr hit his absolute ceiling- it's much more likely he will never be as good as AJ).

That's the WR equivalent of drafting Mims, but even more egregious since the incumbent isn't in his twilight years. Creating and fixing a hole that doesn't actually exist yet.

Edited by Jeezla

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He plays for one of Bama/Georgia, so he's very much on the table, as is Kool-Aid. As is Latham and Mims.

Howie trades up to 14. We all think it's a CB.

1 Latham OL
2 Lassiter CB

Get ready for it

I’m fine with Latham personally, he’s one of the better prospects. Not fine with Lassiter. Think he’d be a mistake. I don’t believe we met with Latham which isn’t all encompassing but I do think it’s notable

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully AJ doesn't go anywhere.

Didn’t you want to trade AJ for odunze?

As a player it shouldn’t be a discussion. AJ is their best offensive player. But he’s going to get paid as such. Will the eagles drop 55-60 million on the WR position? It’s not impossible

I’m not sure it’s a guarantee. Remember pre AJ and devonta id prefer to not move on. 

10 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Didn’t you want to trade AJ for odunze?

No. 

AJ Brown is 26 years old and a stud. Odunze is a maybe. So is Harrison and Nabers. I'll take the sure thing 26 year old every time. The cap is gonna go up, so the financials will get figured out. Not like we have many studs left to pay after taking care of DeVo, Jordan, and Dickerson. 

Hurts and AJ are a combo item as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

I didn't mean in Skill Level... I meant that the only knock on him is the Small School...Nothing else has been negative about him. Hes not as polished as Sauce IMO but he is def no where near Okudah...Which a vast majority knew he wasn't gonna live up to the hype. 

Cincinnati isn’t a small school though? They literally were 13-1 with their only loss being to Alabama in the cotton bowl when sauce was there

Saying Toledo and Cincinnati are similar is like saying san jose state and Tennessee are similar.

Quinyon Mitchell went to a small school. It doesn’t mean he can’t be good, it does however raise some questions. 

28 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Gonna be awesome watching Jalen make the jump from 23 passing TD's to 25.

We better take a CB.

Who knows, maybe in Wonder Boy 2.0's offense, WR's might take slants to the house? Not get taken down inside the 5, Guaranteeing 12-15 Jalen Hurts rushing TD?

We take a Slot WR inside the Top 22, I'd be furious. Rather they trade up for Bowers instead of a WR if he drops past Indy as the natural "cheaper " option as Goederts replacement. 

Ala drafting Dallas when Ertz was on his way out/contract.

Edited by Nabbs4u

18 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

lol I mean, I don’t think it’s entirely impossible the eagles won’t want to pay him the 30 million a year he’s going to ask for next year

Justin Jefferson is about to blow the doors off the market. It’s a legitimate conversation as to whether signing AJ is prudent. Is he one of the better WRs? Absolutely. But having 55+ million tied to one position would be pretty crazy.

If that occurs, AJ gets traded during the 2025 draft, Then we take a WR replacement. At no point should that occur in the 1st rd this year. No point!

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

No. 

AJ Brown is 26 years old and a stud. Odunze is a maybe. So is Harrison and Nabers. I'll take the sure thing 26 year old every time. The cap is gonna go up, so the financials will get figured out. Not like we have many studs left to pay after taking care of DeVo, Jordan, and Dickerson. 

I’d prefer to keep AJ. The probability any of the receivers in this draft become AJ isn’t high. If the eagles are willing to paying the 55-60 million to keep the 2 guys together I’m all for it. 

28 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Is Terrion Arnold out of the question? That’s who I’d rather have. 

if Nate Wiggins was about 15 pounds heavier I’d want him but he’s probably the weight he’s going to be and at 185 I’m not so sure the physical receivers won’t bully him

but I like those 2 guys more than Mitchell. Mitchell is someone I’d be fine with. He’d be starting caliber which is an upgrade

im still team trade 22 and more for Surtain. Assuming that’s even out there 

They're likely targeting Arnold or DeJean if reports are correct that they are trying to move up for a corner.  They likely either think Mitchell is long gone by the time they'd have a chance to grab a corner or they aren't interested.  I'd say the 4 most likely picks at this point are:

Arnold

DeJean

Fautanu

Latu

Reading between the lines CB, Oline, and edge are the top 3 positions they're looking to address and each of those guys have gotten a top 30 visit.