> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

2024 Draft Picks

1 Eagles' own pick 

2 Eagles' own pick 

2 From Saints 

3 Projected compensatory pick 

5 From Vikings (can become fourth-round pick if conditions are met) 

5 From Buccaneers 

5 Projected compensatory pick 

5 Projected compensatory pick 

5 or 6 Projected compensatory pick 

6 Eagles' own pick, or the Titans' sixth-round pick, whichever is better 

So far there have been nine changes:

• The Eagles made a major trade with the Saints, involving 8 picks, detailed here. As part of that trade, the Eagles have the Saints' second-round pick in 2024.

• The Eagles traded Ugo Amadi and a 2024 seventh-round pick to the Titans for a 2024 sixth-round pick.

• The Eagles traded their 2023 fifth-round pick and the worse of their two sixth-round picks in 2024 for Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and a 2025 seventh-round pick.

• The Eagles traded Jalen Reagor to the Vikings for a 2023 seventh-round pick and a 2024 fifth-round pick that can become a fourth-round pick if Reagor catches 40 passes OR has 500 receiving yards OR scores 5 touchdowns either in 2022 () or 2023. More details on the conditions here.

• The Eagles will also be recipients of four projected compensatory picks for the loss of a boatload of players during 2023 free agency.

• The Eagles worked out a settlement with the Arizona Cardinals, who tampered with then Eagles defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon after the NFC Championship Game. The Eagles received the 66th overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, and gave up the 94th overall pick as well as their fifth-round pick in 2024.

• The Eagles moved up one spot from pick No. 10 to pick No. 9 with the Chicago Bears, and selected DT Jalen Carter. It cost them their fourth-round pick in 2024.

• The Eagles traded their third-round pick to the Texans for the 105th overall pick (the third pick in the fourth round) in the 2023 draft, used to select Kelee Ringo.

• The Eagles traded the 191st overall pick (sixth round) in the 2023 draft to the Buccaneers for a fifth-round pick in 2024.

Round  How acquired 
Eagles' own pick 
Eagles' own pick 
From Saints 
Projected compensatory pick 
From Vikings (can become fourth-round pick if conditions are met) 
From Buccaneers 
Eagles' own pick, or the Titans' sixth-round pick, whichever is better 

39 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Which Clemson LB is better?

Trotter Jr or Barrett Carter?

ZsfPPgf.png

I just did this mock earlier with Carter falling to our second round pick from the Saints. You gotta take Trotter in the first round on PFF’s simulator if you want him. I think the Eagles would take a safety round 1 before a LB, but who knows maybe they would make an exception for the Axe Man’s son.

I won’t try and pretend like I know who is better, cause while I’d see both make plays watching Bresee and Murphy.... it’s not like I really focused on them. Carter seems like the more athletic one and Trotter having the better instincts/feel. 

Clemson is definitely a defense that Eagles fans should be keeping tabs on this year. They also have some talented secondary players like Nate Wiggins and Andrew Mukuba. Their defensive tackles in Tyler Davis and Ruke Orhorhoro will be guys getting drafted as well, but we are pretty set at that position now.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

This could be a great class to find that future free safety running mate to pair with Sidney Brown.

Both Calen Bullock & Kamren Kinchens are rangy safeties who had great years in 2022 and could make for excellent selections at the end of the first round.

Both are still 20 years old. Bullock just turned 20 yesterday and Kinchens doesn't turn 21 until late September.

Found out this week that Calen is up 10 pounds from 180 to 190 which is good to hear cause he was a bit too slender for his 6'3" frame. Kinchens is already listed 5'11 and 202 lbs.

Young + range + ball skills at safety is the type of prospect I'd be willing to take in the first round.

Then, you also have Andrew Mukuba from Clemson and James Williams (6'5" 215 lbs) who is Kinchens running mate at Miami. This safety class definitely seems more interesting at the top.... obviously we're still basically a full year out.

Bring us one of em, Howie!!!

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

• Danger locked this topic