2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

8 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

As someone who started Goff in fantasy this week, I am in shambles

If Goff keeps holding the ball and not throwing to wide open receivers the Lions are about to do last year in reverse and lose a ton of games on the back end of the season...

Wouldn't be a terrible think if the Packers won here just to keep them in no mans land for the top players in this years draft.

24 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

If Goff keeps holding the ball and not throwing to wide open receivers the Lions are about to do last year in reverse and lose a ton of games on the back end of the season...

Wouldn't be a terrible think if the Packers won here just to keep them in no mans land for the top players in this years draft.

I'm rooting for all the underdogs except CAR and CHI at this point.

Watching the Texans vs. Jags game right now...as good as Stroud clearly is Texans' play design and play calling is light years ahead of ours right now...Slowik has taken what Stroud did so well in college and put a lot of it in his system...crossers & mesh concepts are baked into most plays which gives Stroud easy completions and keeps that offence ticking along...

On a side note Tank Dell is a true outlier...yes he is clearly really small but he is Antonio Brown 2.0...just hope the lack of size doesn't lead to the kind of last damage Brown clear has from concussions.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Watching the Texans vs. Jags game right now...as good as Stroud clearly is Texans' play design and play calling is light years ahead of ours right now...Slowik has taken what Stroud did so well in college and put a lot of it in his system...crossers & mesh concepts are baked into most plays which gives Stroud easy completions and keeps that offence ticking along...

There's a reason he is my 3rd option for HC next year. If Stroud can be this productive with such a mediocre run game and mid talent at best around him then Williams should be able to thrive with Moore and the Bears running attack 

And no, we keep Getsy until the tank is complete.

Edited by Sugashane

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

There's a reason he is my 3rd option for HC next year. If Stroud can be this productive with such a mediocre run game and mid talent at best around him then Williams should be able to thrive with Moore and the Bears running attack 

And no, we keep Getsy until the tank is complete.

The talent isn't close to being as bad as some thought it would be...that OL is sneaky good on the interior and obviously Tunsil is a true difference maker...Dell & Collins are a nice pairing at WR who compliment each other really well...if they could get Woods or Metchie going they would look even better...no world beaters but on a par with some of the mid level teams around the league.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

The talent isn't close to being as bad as some thought it would be...that OL is sneaky good on the interior and obviously Tunsil is a true difference maker...Dell & Collins are a nice pairing at WR who compliment each other really well...if they could get Woods or Metchie going they would look even better...no world beaters but on a par with some of the mid level teams around the league.

I had them at 7-10 so I definitely underestimated them to a degree. Still not a great cast but they are far from void of talent.