Los Angeles and Miami vying to host Super Bowl 61

notthatbluestuff

On 5/20/2023 at 12:42 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

It’s 2027……And the 49ers will still be crying about their loss to the Eagles…..

Probably. 

It's 2023 and I still cry about the Ahmad Bradshaw whistle in the 2011 NFC championship

2 hours ago, Soko said:

To be honest, I don’t really care. No matter where they put it, I’m still not going, and I’m still going to watch. Which field it’s on barely matters, shrug. 

If I had to be forced into voting, I’d stay with the fair weather/indoor places only because it won’t give anyone any advantages (which is how it should be in the SB). Other than that, meh.

As a TV watcher, it's not that big of a deal. I too would edge towards places where weather is less likely to play a role, but I'm not sure that there are too many other issues I'd have. 

I think there's more practical considerations for putting on the event that the NFL has to take into account, and I have no problem with that taking out some venues from being a possibility

• Like 2

Weather can affect an outdoor Super Bowl no matter where it's played. Remember Super Bowl 41? That was played in a driving rainstorm. So if the NFL is fine with rain then they should be fine with snow.