Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

google tells me thats a soccer player

Probably hundreds of them playing soccer in Scotland.

He was also a 4th round pick for the Raiders, has looked great in the pre-season and may actually get some looks this year.

(Edit: but, iirc, you said that you generate rookies drafted in rounds 1-3. If I can't add Cunningham or O'Connell, let me know and I'll think about another move.)

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Probably hundreds of them playing soccer in Scotland.

He was also a 4th round pick for the Raiders, has looked great in the pre-season and may actually get some looks this year.

(Edit: but, iirc, you said that you generate rookies drafted in rounds 1-3. If I can't add Cunningham or O'Connell, let me know and I'll think about another move.)

i dont think i have a single rookie qb already generated sorry (that isnt arleady on another roster anyway)

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

im sorry, i dont like to be difficult but chances are i will be simming most of these games in the car fon my laptop with my only internet connection being the one on my phone

Nah, completely understandable. If I had to go elsewhere, I absolutely would. Just hoping to plug a rookie in to give another potential 1 tag option into next season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

One more odd question about this whole thing:

The rule states: "Rosters become locked after a team's last game is played. After that time, players cannot be Signed or Cut (but Trades can be made)."

Now, I'm not doing this "drop Tannehill/add rookie" thing to benefit swoosh; only trying to put my team in the best position for next year... and I really want Cunningham. If I were to keep Tannehill at QB and then request the "drop Tannehill/add Cunningham" after the roster lock deadline for Week 16, which is technically before the last game is played, would that be legal? The move would process after Week 16, I would field a more competitive team during a crucial game and you wouldn't have to generate Cunningham, but I'd still get him on my roster entering next season.

I’m about to pick up Cunningham if you keep this up 

• Like 1

... but...

What I want to do is within the rules and is only not possible because of circumstances outside of NSFL that are out of my control. If I'm trying to give myself the best chance of success moving forward, the moves I'm trying to make are legal, why shouldn't I try to make them?

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... but...

What I want to do is within the rules and is only not possible because of circumstances outside of NSFL that are out of my control. If I'm trying to give myself the best chance of success moving forward, the moves I'm trying to make are legal, why shouldn't I try to make them?

I was joking. But I could technically come swoop him right now