Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean...

"Run Chance: This determines how often, on a situation-unaffected play (teams will run or pass more depending on situation), your team will choose to do a running play instead of a passing play."

You can't tell me that, on the final play of the game from the opponent's 39 with a six point deficit, you should be running the ball.

Again, I get it. We've all discussed it. Nacho has even said that it could use an adjustment. We can't punish run-heavy offenses by forcing runs in must-pass situations. If you've got an elite QB: absolutely, you're shooting yourself in the foot by not sitting with 30 Run Chance, but it's certainly not the expectation that every team should have to use 30 RC.

QBs arms get tired if you go full 70, chance for late picks when they don't have the arm strength to zip it or wind up floating it deep. /s

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You're definitely right about GRE and probably right about PHO but I havent bothered to really check scenarios yet lol

Yeah - there's no one else that could match their lowest possible 10-6 record other than LM/NZ so they're definitely clinched too. Good call

I actually think they're locked into no lower than 3rd seed too, as even if NZ and LM both win out and PHO loses out, NZ will win the division on Conference Record and PHO has the tiebreaker over LM.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Edit.

Of note to you: I think you need NZ (and IND) to lose out. Hoping LM loses out is no good as that would involve Indianapolis winning (who has the head to head tiebreaker). So I think the only scenario you have is to take New Zealand's spot

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Of note to you: I think you need NZ (and IND) to lose out. Hoping LM loses out is no good as that would involve Indianapolis winning (who has the head to head tiebreaker). So I think the only scenario you have is to take New Zealand's spot

NZ has a rough two games (at FRE and vs PHO) but I think IND beats EGY this week and finishes the job. This last loss to EGY did me in.