Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats a fair point.

@TheKillerNacho cut Matt Ryan

Start stroud as qb1

Sign Dorian Thompson-Robinson - qb to the PS

ChatGPTL says: although I like the upside, I don't foresee DTR getting enough of a shot this year with Watson entrenched as the starter. A guy like Cunningham could become the starting QB for the Patriots if Jones falters, considering Belichick seems to like his skillset and athletic ability.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Well that cant be good if he doesnt have any stats in this thing

I usually try to make most of the top rookie attributes prior to the draft, then create the others up until the end of the 3rd round.

So yeah most of the time I don't have 4th round rookies onward ready to go but I'm more than willing to BS them for you if you try to start this apparently real person

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

ChatGPTL says: although I like the upside, I don't foresee DTR getting enough of a shot this year with Watson entrenched as the starter. A guy like Cunningham could become the starting QB for the Patriots if Jones falters, considering Belichick seems to like his skillset and athletic ability.

I predict a season ending injury for watson

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I usually try to make most of the top rookie attributes prior to the draft, then create the others up until the end of the 3rd round.

So yeah most of the time I don't have 4th round rookies onward ready to go but I'm more than willing to BS them for you if you try to start this apparently real person

Nah, i will just stash him for now

Hey, uh... what's going on over there in Blue Division?

Blue Division

1. Anchorage Amphibians (9-4)
  2. Little Rock Uni Royals (8-5)
  3. Hamilton Hornets (8-5)

WEEK 14 (Wed, August 16th)
Anchorage Amphibians @ Hamilton Hornets
Freiburg Venom @ Little Rock Uni Royals

WEEK 15 (Sat, August 19th)
Anchorage Amphibians @ Reykjavík Direwolves
Hamilton Hornets @ Lancaster Fighting Amish
Little Rock Uni Royals @ Tokyo Samurai

WEEK 16 (Fri, August 25th)
Copenhagen Tables @ Anchorage Amphibians
Hamilton Hornets @ Little Rock Uni Royals

You guys ok?

Rookie 1st overall pick watch.

Week 13:
Bryce Young: 19/27 (70.37%, 110.26 Rating) for 241 yards, 1 touchdown, 0 interceptions.
Bryce Young: 3 carries for 24 yards (8.00 YPC, 10 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 2 fumbles (1 lost).

Season:
Bryce Young [4 GS]: 72/118 (61.02%, 97.18 Rating) for 893 yards, 7 touchdowns, 2 interceptions. 18 carries for 125 yards (6.94 YPC, 13 LNG), 1 touchdown, 4 fumbles.

Passing stats are pretty insane: lower completion percentage, but great yardage and TD/INT ratio. Fumbles must be considered, but definitely a player you can win with as a rookie. If he has a solid rookie year, swoosh will be over here competing with a 1 tag, top 6-ish QB for the next two seasons. Wild.