Madden SUX thread

Ty21

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So last night I drafted a RT in franchise mode that has X factor dev trait, which from my understanding is impossible for an offensive lineman.  Glitch? 

Does he have a 99 rating on any of his attributes? If so, that is one of those generational prospects that were possible to find. 

Roster update is confirmed, I checked at about 8:10 PM Eastern Time and it was updated.

I started my Colts franchise skipping preseason and starting week 1.

Jonathan Taylor (PUP) starts the season on IR /1 week 

CB Chris Lammons (sus 3 games) starts the season on IR/uninjured - he was suspended with Alvin Kamara for the same incident so I presume the same for Kamara

two of the Colts players who were put on IR before the cutdown and should be out for the season are potentially available earlier: G Danny Pinter out 14 weeks and LB Jojo Domann out 3 weeks. 

I see progressive fatigue is still a problem lol. I simmed and made the playoffs and played the wildcard and all of my receivers were too tired to play lmao. I lost the game with runningbacks and tight ends playing wr for me.