2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
44s45 seconds ago
More
The #Texans are the favorites to sign former #Chiefs OL Zach Fulton to a multi-year deal worth more than $7M per year, source said. He should play center for them. Other teams are in the mix, but Houston is the likely landing spot.

5 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Bellamy is worthless. He is not that good on special teams. His personality is to get into a fight with team mates and get dragged on twitter for hitting on other players girlfriends.

Worthless on the field and off.

Oh yeah I forgot, you don’t think special teams is of any importance.

1 minute ago, IronMike84 said:

Oh yeah I forgot, you don’t think special teams is of any importance.

I think there is some importance, but Bellamy is not that good a special teams player. McManis is a special teams player worth spending a roster spot on.

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Cam Meredith got an original round tender.

If a team signs him Bears would get a chance to match and if they do not they get nothing.

That's interesting. Dude's coming off a torn ACL as well, not sure what kind of market he will have.

8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Ian Rapoport

Verified account

@RapSheet
44s45 seconds ago
More
The #Texans are the favorites to sign former #Chiefs OL Zach Fulton to a multi-year deal worth more than $7M per year, source said. He should play center for them. Other teams are in the mix, but Houston is the likely landing spot.

That is extremely disappointing I would love to have signed him. 

Just now, G08 said:

Never really understood the love for him, PFF had him rated at 68.8 last season.

I think I'm channeling my fear from last yer when we got nobody. This is critical for Pace he needs to land a guy he pursues. 

Just now, IronMike84 said:

Man all of the reasons I hate free agency just hit me hard again. It’s one big fan cryfest.

Guilty as charged. I'm logically aware that FA winners don't translate into teams playing in January but I can't help but get FOMO for the Bears. 

I think the Bears want Meredith to sign a "coming off an ACL"offer sheet so that they can match it.

If Meredith signs a deal right now coming off injury it will be for less than he will get next offseason. I think the Bears are trying to get a team to bite, I doubt Meredith eve looks for a deal when his value is down.

Archived