2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

Booker, Durant and Beal are such a bad fit. They better trade Ayton for depth or they are screwed. KD is going to miss 30 games and this team is going to be trash in those games. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean, all 3 of Beal, Booker, and Durant are solid playmakers. No true PG on the team though.

like a better version of Boston

7 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Really bummed the Heat couldn't beat that offer without including Herro. I feel like the Lowry/Duncan/picks offer was much better even if it was just a 1st and a 2nd. 

I'm pretty sure they did beat the offer, but Beal gets to pick where he goes.

I think they go after Schroder given his experience with Vogel.  Maybe Crowder comes back since Monty is gone. They have bird-rights for Landale and Craig.  

I doubt see a market for Ayton maybe they see if he buys in defensively under Vogel. 

15 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

I think they go after Schroder given his experience with Vogel.  Maybe Crowder comes back since Monty is gone. They have bird-rights for Landale and Craig.  

I doubt see a market for Ayton maybe they see if he buys in defensively under Vogel. 

_xlarge.jpeg

29 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Pretty sure they can only sign vet minimum guys now.