Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I checked his post history earlier and it appears that way but I could be confused because they aren’t done in “days” per se in this game

I was traveling. I got on the road Friday morning, and got back home Sunday afternoon

33 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Of course you would.

What's that supposed to mean? Why wouldn't I? You're my sketchiest read at the moment, alongside tk3 but he is playing so wild I think he's trying to veer attention off you, the real head. 

We're in a tough spot with tk. If he isn't lying, we should obviously vote for ty. However, this is once again the same kind of thing MathMan did trying to convince us to give him more days. We can't afford to let a cult leader get away for too long.

I think the last two cult leaders are likely ty (and I felt throughout the whole game that he was non-town), untouchable who has been visiting people, and ET who is making blatant jokes about not being recruited while the attention is on other players.

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

What's that supposed to mean? Why wouldn't I? You're my sketchiest read at the moment, alongside tk3 but he is playing so wild I think he's trying to veer attention off you, the real head. 

You want to get rid of a person that could stop you from converting others.

so he’s trying to veer attention off of me by pushing for my lynch? Did you take a page from domes book?

Night five 

Tk3 was pretty proud of himself.  He's been having himself a pretty solid game.  He was on his way around town basking in his glory when suddenly, a piano from an above rooftop fell in on his head splattering him 

TK3 has been eliminated .  He was Bailey - - Los Angeles mascot - NHL aligned (purple) 

With nine alive and voting, it is 5 to lynch 

Day six lasts until 645 Thursday unless a lynch occurs 

You were straight up caught making a move on someone earlier and for some reason everyone let it slide. I'm guessing you have a solid majority of the remaining participants on your side. 

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

You were straight up caught making a move on someone earlier and for some reason everyone let it slide. I'm guessing you have a solid majority of the remaining participants on your side. 

I certainly hope I do. I’ve been spending all game trying to stop people from being converted.

Archived