Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Untouch....in theory....what happens to the reverted civ if you get lynched/hit? Does he convert back to the cult?

I haven’t asked but from my understanding they would be civ unless converted again because if I don’t use my nightly move on them they are open to be recruited.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Do you dome and tyty all read at the same grade level?

Again, do you actually read statements before responding?

I've played five straight (now six) games with you while you were an enemy of town. You get overly aggressive in attacking players when you're in a corner. 

There’s a fine line between searching for the truth and having an agenda. Your posts seem more and more like you have an agenda. Do you have first hand knowledge of a special being recruited?

Uhhh yeah I have an agenda to find the last cult leader. 

Whicker is either extremely paranoid or has been converted. I didn’t think specials could be converted because I know I wasn’t after dome visited me. 

This is pretty ironic as you are clearly being paranoid. I'm the one making sense. 

So after you thought it was so weird I visited hockey and you felt tk was genuine in his post, you decided to follow the person who ousted themselves? 

There's something pretty big that happened in between these events. Bucs flipping town meant tk3 was lying and I suspected him as cult leader. I tracked him so that if he did flip leader I could know at least one person he converted. There have been few deaths this game so I was guessing there wouldn't be a hit. 

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Whicker because I'm lazy can you repost your tracking list and the results again? 

N1 tracked MD4L who went to KSJ

N2 tracked Ted who went no where

N3 tracked Dome who went to Touch

N4 tracked Touch who went to Hockey

N5 tracked Tk3 and got no results due to his death. 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

There's something pretty big that happened in between these events. Bucs flipping town meant tk3 was lying and I suspected him as cult leader. I tracked him so that if he did flip leader I could know at least one person he converted. There have been few deaths this game so I was guessing there wouldn't be a hit. 

That is actually false. Bucs was lynched PRIOR to TKs “genuine” post. 

Archived