Ranking The Roster - DeAndre Hopkins

TitanLegend

Where should DeAndre Hopkins be ranked?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where should DeAndre Hopkins be ranked?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th or later

Harold Landry just won our 5th place poll, but where should we put the newly signed DeAndre Hopkins? does he belong above any of the people in the top 5 currently or do we just throw him in the list from here on out?

•  

Denico Autry's continued success last season has helped solidify him as one of the better free agent signings in the team's history, and earned him the 4th spot on our ranking the roster list.

giphy.gif

List so far:

• 1. Jeffery Simmons
  • 2. Derrick Henry
  • 3. Kevin Byard
  • 4. Denico Autry
  • 5. Harold Landry

I honestly don’t think D Hop has lost a step, I think his #s were down for 1 he served a 6 game suspension, & Kyler Murray isn’t a thrower from the pocket. I can see him easily flirting with a 1k yards especially if Kelly moves him around in the offense to create mismatches. Now, with that being said I’m go with 8, here’s why at 6 it should be RT, when he has weapons an a solid OL he plays like a top 12 QB in the league. D Hop at this stage of his career, needs a QB for him to be productive, & at 7 I have Burks. I think burks can be a solid #1 WR with big potential I see some Deymarius Thomas in his game & a lil bit of Kenny Britt.