Week 14 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-4)

.Buzz

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Agreed but he tried to get into the stands. Doesn't the league have to do something?

Let's put more energy into the player who purposely tried to injure another player on the field during and after the play by going after his knees. Bennett is classless. A sore loser. A liar. A guy who should be told to stay from work a week are two without pay. 

1 minute ago, Jags said:

Let's put more energy into the player who purposely tried to injure another player on the field during and after the play by going after his knees. Bennett is classless. A sore loser. A liar. A guy who should be told to stay from work a week are two without pay. 

He will claim some profiling BS to get out of it. Just wait. Everyone is out to get him

2 minutes ago, Jags said:

Yeah I'm more concerned with this guy being suspended. That was uncalled for entirely. 

I'd like to mention that Leonard was having none of it either. He came up to a group of Seawaks alone and pushed the culprit. Standing up for his teammate. 

Fournette saw the whole thing. Doesn't surprise me. This team is a real close knit group. Did you see big Cam?

Love that the team is that way. When I saw that Gronk play on White (the Bills corner) last week and everyone just looked around after it happened I would have went crazy. Like, how do you let an opposing player do something like that to a teammate and let them get away with it?

He will claim some profiling BS to get out of it. Just wait. Everyone is out to get him

There is video evidence supporting against any profiling claim he may make, but then again there was video evidence against him in Vegas too. Let's see if this liar has changed his stripes or if he's still classless. 

3 minutes ago, Jags said:

This I agree with. I, too, think he's classless and the fact that he tried to intentionally injure your center should get him a game suspension.

Funny thing is the offense didn't keep Seattle in it. Our defense did which is weird

Not sure how much of it was our defense and how much of it was calling prevent.

Our defense, when their allowed to play up on their guy/do what they do best, generally wins pretty consistently. I just don't get prevent. I would love nothing more than to get a serious answer from coaches on why they think that is the best route to go. It's so ridiculous to me. It's not just Wash either, SOOOO many teams do it.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Not sure how much of it was our defense and how much of it was calling prevent.

Our defense, when their allowed to play up on their guy/do what they do best, generally wins pretty consistently. I just don't get prevent. I would love nothing more than to get a serious answer from coaches on why they think that is the best route to go. It's so ridiculous to me. It's not just Wash either, SOOOO many teams do it.

If we were calling prevent they wouldn't have beaten us big twice over the top. That is the opposite of prevent defense

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Funny thing is the offense didn't keep Seattle in it. Our defense did which is weird

If we would've lost this game, it would've been on defense. Our offense was great today. This may have been the best the offense has played with Blake Bortles at QB and it was against a good defense like Seattle (No Kam, No Sherman, but they still had ET, Wagner, Wright, Bennett, Sheldon, Clark, and Reed and #26 are good too).

Archived