Week 14 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (8-4) vs. Seattle Seahawks (8-4)

.Buzz

Please go checkout the comments on this video and see how the Seattle fans were thinking that they'd just come in Duval and whip the Jaguars into 2014. We all need to be a little more humble, but some of those guys have no class. Good game. I really used to like Seattle, but some of those dudes have no class. 

Just now, Jags said:

Some people don't have class. Jaguars fans included. SMH. 

Although I agree, it's ridiculous that a player who got tossed got that close to the stands in the first place.

Like, how does security allow it? Fans say stupid things. An NFL player should know this. Not sure why he's taking it personally.

Know this is late, Jax had every reason to win this game... but that non-hold on Richardson was TERRIBLE. And yah it came at the prime moment in the game, the refs in general miss a ton of stuff. They really need to allow challenges on penalties. Up the challenges to 3 a game and you can challenge a penalty that occurred (exception: Personal Foul except Face Mask) or didn't occur that should have. Refs can't see EVERYTHING but because of all the HD cameras and angles we get to see it all. Still, missing that Richardson one, YIKES. That's blatantly obvious. 

Grats to the Jags. Tired of seeing the Colts get freebies every season. Hopefully you guys start winning the division routinely. I wouldn't mind seeing more of the Jags. 

Archived