Richard Sherman to replace Shannon Sharpe

Sad People

9 hours ago, Squanchy said:

I don’t think you can be factually correct when the future hasn’t happened yet. It’s his opinion on some tiered rankings list.  And yes he’s a dip**** for including Haskins. 

In that particular instance we were talking about how Dwayne Haskins cant win a super bowl. So i think he can be factually correct.

Will people get outraged at me if i say Tony Bourdain will never cook another meal? Tony Gwynn the best hitter of all time will never win a WS? Or that George Washington will never be president again? Because thats what people are getting upset about. Also acting like defending Colin Cowherd is like defending Andrew Tate or some **** clown **** right there.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man I've never witnessed a talk show stan live before, but my goodness the degree people go to defend someone else that they probably have never met is absolutely fascinating. 

🤡

Bunch of smoothbrains in here man.

Edited by Sad People

26 minutes ago, Sad People said:

In that particular instance we were talking about how Dwayne Haskins cant win a super bowl. So i think he can be factually correct.

Will people get outraged at me if i say Tony Bourdain will never cook another meal? Tony Gwynn the best hitter of all time will never win a WS? Or that George Washington will never be president again? Because thats what people are getting upset about. Also acting like defending Colin Cowherd is like defending Andrew Tate or some **** clown **** right there.

Reading it with that context I can agree.  That yes, it is factually correct that a dead person can’t win a Superbowl.  I’ll take that L.  Massive W for Cowherd.

I also don’t think using whataboutism in this situation stating oh no one else ever makes mistakes.  This should be viewed in isolation.  He’s a dip**** for adding him. 

All he needed to do was quickly say we included all drafted in the first round, we should have removed Haskins and I definitely shouldn’t have said his name from the list.  Everything would have been fine if the at happened.  

I think it’s less of an outrage and more common sense and common decency.  

There are times I’m sure to defend his hot takes. This isn’t one of them because this isn’t a hot take. It’s a mistake made that should be apologized for and then nothing major would have ever blown up. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

Reading it with that context I can agree.  That yes, it is factually correct that a dead person can’t win a Superbowl.  I’ll take that L.  Massive W for Cowherd.

I also don’t think using whataboutism in this situation stating oh no one else ever makes mistakes.  This should be viewed in isolation.  He’s a dip**** for adding him. 

All he needed to do was quickly say we included all drafted in the first round, we should have removed Haskins and I definitely shouldn’t have said his name from the list.  Everything would have been fine if the at happened.  

I think it’s less of an outrage and more common sense and common decency.  

There are times I’m sure to defend his hot takes. This isn’t one of them because this isn’t a hot take. It’s a mistake made that should be apologized for and then nothing major would have ever blown up. 

Yes and i completely agree with everything you said, Completely 100% unequivocally agree with you. I even said it was insensitive with what he said and an oversight. But where some people are getting it twisted (not surprising because its footballsfuture) is that they think im defending Cowherd when im not, im defending the list that he made and the fact that the list isnt anything to get outraged over. Its a stupid list where he listed off all QBs drafted in the first round since 2013. The genocide going on in Sudan right now is something to actually get outraged over not this.

But i shouldnt put it past people on footballsfuture to not use just the smallest amount of critical thinking. Thats on me.

Edited by Sad People