Richard Sherman to replace Shannon Sharpe

Sad People

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10085433-report-richard-sherman-to-join-skip-bayless-undisputed-after-shannon-sharpe-exit.amp.html

Wasnt entirely sure where to post this so it may not be the best spot but sounds like Richard Sherman will replace Shannon Sharpe on Undisputed. I actually really like this hire and think he could be pretty good for the show. For me it’ll be hard to replace Sharpe though. Sounds like it’s only for 50-100 shows mainly during the football season also sounds like Sherman will still be on Amazons TNF broadcast. 

Edited by Sad People
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, D82 said:

People watch this?

I certainly don't... between that POS and the windbag Steven A on ESPN.. they make morning sports shows impossible to watch... 

At least sherm could bring a little intelligence to the show, I'll never se a second of it, but he might help.. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I certainly don't... between that POS and the windbag Steven A on ESPN.. they make morning sports shows impossible to watch... 

At least sherm could bring a little intelligence to the show, I'll never se a second of it, but he might help.. 

What makes Shannon Sharpe a POS?

15 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

nothing.. I was referring to Skip.. I can't stand that dude  

Ahh with the way it was worded it sounded like you were referring to Sharpe then Skip. May of been me and it being the AM.

EDIT: re reading your comment it was definitely me and it being the morning lol

Edited by Sad People
  • Like 1