Richard Sherman to replace Shannon Sharpe

Sad People

12 hours ago, D82 said:

People watch this?

I dont mind it. Decent show to put on in the AM as background noise. Shannon i enjoy, dudes hilarious. Skip gets a little old with his need to talk about the Cowboys constantly and some of his takes like the Bengals, Bills game.

Its really just a Colin Cowherd waiting room for me.

4 minutes ago, Sad People said:

I dont mind it. Decent show to put on in the AM as background noise. Shannon i enjoy, dudes hilarious. Skip gets a little old with his need to talk about the Cowboys constantly and some of his takes like the Bengals, Bills game.

Its really just a Colin Cowherd waiting room for me.

Cowherd? The guy who just listed Dwayne Haskins as someone who will never win a Super Bowl? 

Sorry, but most of these shows are just for low-level "entertainment". There's no intelligent discussion being had. It's just who can make the most outrageous take for viewership. 

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, D82 said:

Cowherd? The guy who just listed Dwayne Haskins as someone who will never win a Super Bowl? 

Sorry, but most of these shows are just for low-level "entertainment". There's no intelligent discussion being had. It's just who can make the most outrageous take for viewership. 

Ahh yes people overreacting on the internet, Name a more iconic duo.

And id disagree he hardly every has contrarian takes or outrageous takes, right there you basically told me you dont watch the show or follow it at all. You wanna watch a "low intelligent" show go watch the Carton Show or listen to Pat Mcafee. Cowherd to me has one of the better shows out there.

Edited by Sad People

1 hour ago, Sad People said:

Ahh yes people overreacting on the internet, Name a more iconic duo.

And id disagree he hardly every has contrarian takes or outrageous takes, right there you basically told me you dont watch the show or follow it at all. You wanna watch a "low intelligent" show go watch the Carton Show or listen to Pat Mcafee. Cowherd to me has one of the better shows out there.

To each their own, but the bolded is just factually incorrect. And also it doesn't get any more "low intelligent" than putting up a graphic of QB's who can never win a Superbowl and including a guy who died last year.........

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To each their own, but the bolded is just factually incorrect. And also it doesn't get any more "low intelligent" than putting up a graphic of QB's who can never win a Superbowl and including a guy who died last year.........

Bro stop……………… was it a mistake and an oversight? Yes. But stop acting like stuff like that doesn’t happen in the real world. I can pretty much guarantee that you’ve made a mistake or have had an oversight at work in the last half a year should I get outraged or call you or your work “low intelligent” no. Because I know stuff like that happens all the time. 

Please prove to me how someone’s takes on sports are factually incorrect because you can’t. There’s a difference between opinions and facts. 

17 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Bro stop……………… was it a mistake and an oversight? Yes. But stop acting like stuff like that doesn’t happen in the real world. I can pretty much guarantee that you’ve made a mistake or have had an oversight at work in the last half a year should I get outraged or call you or your work “low intelligent” no. Because I know stuff like that happens all the time. 

Please prove to me how someone’s takes on sports are factually incorrect because you can’t. There’s a difference between opinions and facts. 

It's not his takes that are factually incorrect, it's YOU saying he doesn't make "contrarian takes or outrageous takes" when we're literally sitting here talking about him having a take where a dead QB can't win a superbowl lmao

But like I said, to each their own. I'm not going to spend another second of my life arguing against a freaking Colin Cowherd defender on the internet.

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's not his takes that are factually incorrect, it's YOU saying he doesn't make "contrarian takes or outrageous takes" when we're literally sitting here talking about him having a take where a dead QB can't win a superbowl lmao

But like I said, to each their own. I'm not going to spend another second of my life arguing against a freaking Colin Cowherd defender on the internet.

But his take was technically albeit a little insensitive factually correct…… It’s not like he cherry picked him either Haskins falls into the category of being a QB drafted in the first round since 2013 but hey stay outraged over a list where the person was factually correct on the internet bro. I forget this is the place where everyone is perfect. 

Edited by Sad People

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

For Skip

never forget when Suggs went on there after the Ravens won the Superbowl and Skip tried to criticize him for not having any sacks/tackles while not realizing his job was to hit Kaepernick on every read/option play to force the handoff to Gore lol

• Like 1