What I Am Hoping To See in Pre-Season Games

Just Want A Title

38 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Cota had a bad route early but has made about 4 really nice catches since then.

I didn't see initially, only saw the couple positive ones. He's probably a PS guy but he could have a chance to get brought up later in the season. 

Things I noticed:

With respect to #3OT:  Obina Eze's footwork and overall play has improved a lot.  He had a weird penalty late but I don't know if that was all on him.  Matt Nelson didn't stand out much.

Colby Sordsal had a solid night and seems on-track to lock up back-up G spot. 

Antoine Green had a pretty solid night also.  He looked the part of a #3/#4 WR

Brodric Martin had a up and down night but is already commanding double teams.  He made Jack Campbell's life a lot easier

Jack Campbell had a decent night but might still be thinking too much.  

Jameson Williams was quiet but he did have a nice grab on the 2-point conversion.  He was one of the first people to congratulate Maurice Alexander after his return for a TD.  That kind of maturity is good to see and bodes well for his future.  On an un-related note, he looks noticeably bigger this year.  That should help him defeat CBs who try to jam him at the line of scrimmage.

Nate Sudfeld looked like he was trying to force things on both of his picks.  Signing Teddy Bridgewater looks like a smart move right now

James Mitchell had a nice night.  He seems like the type of player who could be a "security blanket" for a QB.  

Starling Thomas V had a nice block on Maurice Alexander's return for a TD.  He also seemed pretty solid in coverage.  He is going to be tough to keep off the roster if he stays on his current development track.  

1 hour ago, Just Want A Title said:

Things I noticed:

Jameson Williams was quiet but he did have a nice grab on the 2-point conversion.  He was one of the first people to congratulate Maurice Alexander after his return for a TD.  That kind of maturity is good to see and bodes well for his future.  On an un-related note, he looks noticeably bigger this year.  That should help him defeat CBs who try to jam him at the line of scrimmage.

He had 2 catches on 7 targets. 2 of those went for INTs and 1 was a dropped TD. He was really, really bad.