Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

I mean we have a roleblock and jailer though so who knows.

Any chance Scoundrel is scum MVP as the scum jailer, who balances out the Town roleblock? I thought it was weird that Dome was a town janitor too as that’s usually a scum ability.

I don’t know, BCB seems to have indicated he had a town invest on scoundrel so that’s not likely and he didn’t flip insane cop.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I mean we have a roleblock and jailer though so who knows.

Any chance Scoundrel is scum MVP as the scum jailer, who balances out the Town roleblock? I thought it was weird that Dome was a town janitor too as that’s usually a scum ability.

I don’t know, BCB seems to have indicated he had a town invest on scoundrel so that’s not likely and he didn’t flip insane cop.

I went from lockdown to now possible scum MVP because I put your name in a list with a question mark? Interesting. I believe Josh he promised me. He wouldn’t lie to me.

Malf

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I went from lockdown to now possible scum MVP because I put your name in a list with a question mark? Interesting. I believe Josh he promised me. He wouldn’t lie to me.

Malf

Just now, Scoundrel said:

That should say Lock Town… glad I’m not on lockdown

Like I said, more just verbally processing the claims here.

BCB didn’t outright say he had an invest on you but he said he didn’t read anything but said he wouldn’t vote you because he felt you were Town.

So I am relatively confident in his investigation of you but it’s not concrete evidence either.

I do know that I can and others can confirm that you are a jailer and short of a 4D chess move to jail and no kill to setup a town/town line on Orca and Malf, it’s not worth exploring because of the state of the game at present.