Field of Dreams Mafia - D1 Now, N1 Friday at 10 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

The liking the post seems like reaching here. I like stuff all the time for no reason at all. Malf this is coming off a bit desperate and Town Malf isn’t like this. 

It just makes me think whicker is with him along with whickers other posting (or lackthereof) this game. They feel connected

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I actually don’t read Orca being together with Whicker, I read it as a subtle appeal TO Whicker

But also everyones vote counted today for one, which means that whicker didnt use his claimed power for a couple days now. I dont believe that whicker is going to miss two moves in a row

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
Name Player Voting For # of Votes
Malf Orca 3
Mwil Orca  
Scoundrel Orca  
Whicker Malf 3
Orca Malf  
Toucan Malf  
D4 ends at Monday 10:00 pm eastern

@TOUCAN its all on you bud

Its orca for the reasoning i laid out earlier, i can repost it if you want.

and then its whicker.

You probably are afk though

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

But also everyones vote counted today for one, which means that whicker didnt use his claimed power for a couple days now. I dont believe that whicker is going to miss two moves in a row

@TOUCAN its all on you bud

Its orca for the reasoning i laid out earlier, i can repost it if you want.

and then its whicker.

You probably are afk though

I literally have. It’s embarrassing but true. I’ve been awful this game I admit. I have a ton on my plate right now IRL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

GG Malf if you’re scum. 

Im not, i swear it.

I hope people realize that i wouldnt kill naz n1 when i have been begging him to get back into mafia and championing his return. I know thats outside the actual game a bit, but if they think im scum, its like saying i lied about all that, and its not me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im not, i swear it.

I hope people realize that i wouldnt kill naz n1 when i have been begging him to get back into mafia and championing his return. I know thats outside the actual game a bit, but if they think im scum, its like saying i lied about all that, and its not me

I believe