Jets WR Corey Davis retires

Forge

1 hour ago, dcat said:

Wilson will better than Davante Adams. And I never make bold predictions like that.  Never.  He's unique.  I'm 65 and have been a die hard NFL fan since 1967.  Wilson is the most talented WR ever selected/acquired by the NY Jets.  Athletically leaps and bounds over Maynard, Wesley Walker, most certainly Keyshawn Johnson, all of whom I watched intensley.  Hopefully he won't get ruined by concussions the way Al Toon did.  And this kid is an athletic freak of nature.  How he contorts his body to make catches is unreal.  Look at his production in his rookie season with arguably the most inaccurate QB in the league.  I went to several of the open practices including the joint practice with Tampa.  Rodgers and Wilson are tight, my friend.

Talk to me after the season.  Praying for no injuries.  Wilson's frame isn't that big.

I won’t argue that. Wilson is really Rodgers’ only receiver threat too. Lazard is mid. Hardman will be good for 30 yards a game with the occasional 60 yard catch. Cobb will shock the world and get a 35 yard game this year, mark my words. 

1 hour ago, dcat said:

Wilson will better than Davante Adams. And I never make bold predictions like that.  Never.  He's unique.  I'm 65 and have been a die hard NFL fan since 1967.  Wilson is the most talented WR ever selected/acquired by the NY Jets.  Athletically leaps and bounds over Maynard, Wesley Walker, most certainly Keyshawn Johnson, all of whom I watched intensley.  Hopefully he won't get ruined by concussions the way Al Toon did.  And this kid is an athletic freak of nature.  How he contorts his body to make catches is unreal.  Look at his production in his rookie season with arguably the most inaccurate QB in the league.  I went to several of the open practices including the joint practice with Tampa.  Rodgers and Wilson are tight, my friend.

Talk to me after the season.  Praying for no injuries.  Wilson's frame isn't that big.

That's the one thing I'd worry about concerning Wilson.  Frame.

And they can be tight now, let's see what happens when Wilson runs a wrong route, or simply runs a route one yard shorter than Rodgers wants.  If that happens, you can expect even more balls going to Lazard and/or Cobb.  

We've seen it happen a number of times.

If Rodgers plays for 2 years for you, or longer, the longer he is with Wilson, the better production Wilson will have.  Rodgers can help him become elite mentally which can take that kid even farther in this game.