CLE trades QB Josh Dobbs to ARI

Broncofan

18 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

What choice will they have? If Caleb is who he's touted to be, do you pass on that because of Kyler's financial wake? There is always a deal to be made.

I’m saying I don’t know who will take that contract on. I’d rather roll the dice on a totally unproven rookie I can cut bait with at any time for 1/10th of the price then a mediocre veteran with an injury history and work ethic issues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m saying I don’t know who will take that contract on. I’d rather roll the dice on a totally unproven rookie I can cut bait with at any time for 1/10th of the price then a mediocre veteran with an injury history and work ethic issues.

The Athletic article with executives ranking QBs earlier this year had Kyler rated as the 13th best QB. There will be a team willing to pick Kyler and his contract up. Now what they would give up for that? I don't know.

But what I do know, is that the work ethic issues is a complete social media farce and the league knows that. The studying clause in his contract came from our paranoid, moron owner. How the league views Kyler on this is much different than fans and media

Edited by LuckyNumber11

23 minutes ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

The Athletic article with executives ranking QBs earlier this year had Kyler rated as the 13th best QB. There will be a team willing to pick Kyler and his contract up. Now what they would give up for that? I don't know.

But what I do know, is that the work ethic issues is a complete social media farce and the league knows that. The studying clause in his contract came from our paranoid, moron owner. How the league views Kyler on this is much different than fans and media

Regardless, even if he’s the 13th best, which I don’t personally believe he is, he’s making a lot more money than that ranking, which substantially drives down the value especially coupled with his injury history.

• Like 1