CLE trades QB Josh Dobbs to ARI

Broncofan

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I guess the ARI FO watched film and looked into Dobbs' eyes - and realized he was clearly better than anyone in the current QB room.

Will never the chance to prove he’s a HOF like a certain poster proclaimed back in the day 😂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Will never the chance to prove he’s a HOF like a certain poster proclaimed back in the day 😂

Sure sign I'm getting old, I forget the username.  But I'll never forget "you can see it in his eyes".....all-time classic FF moment.  

• Like 4

McCoy apparently looked horrible in joint practice with the Vikings yesterday. Hasn't looked great in either preaseason game. Clayton Tune is a 5th round rookie who has looked fine. Wouldn't doubt if Dobbs is better than McCoy and starts week 1 for us. Our OC spent some time with him last year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LuckyNumber11 said:

McCoy apparently looked horrible in joint practice with the Vikings yesterday. Hasn't looked great in either preaseason game. Clayton Tune is a 5th round rookie who has looked fine. Wouldn't doubt if Dobbs is better than McCoy and starts week 1 for us. Our OC spent some time with him last year. 

So it's fair to say your OC had plenty of time to look into Dobbs' eyes and figure it out.  

(I'll stop now)

• Like 5