Who Gets #1 Seed in NFC?

footbull3196

Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the #1 seed in the NFC at the end of the season?

• Philadelphia (10-2)
    • Minnesota (10-2)
    • New Orleans (9-3)
    • LA Rams (9-3)
    • Seattle (8-4)

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

Even if Philly stops having the best front seven in football and gets into shootouts. They'll win. They won two shootouts in two weeks. Foles with 4tds to 4 different receivers in his first game starting against any NFL team shows promise. Tremendous promise. Cam isn't coming to Philly and winning. Philly owns Cam. All you have to do is pressure the guy and he gets off his game.

You don't get to face 2-12 teams in the playoffs. xD

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

How many qbs this season has 4 tds in one game? Do we need more than one hand to count them? 

I expect so.

4 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Chihuahua's must have big bites then. 

I guess it depends on your comparison. Compared to mosquitoes (the Giants), sure. Compared to Dobermans (the Saints), nah. It's a nuisance that stings a bit, but it's no real threat. It's more cute than anything that they think they're one of the big dogs.

5 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I expect so.

I guess it depends on your comparison. Compared to mosquitoes (the Giants), sure. Compared to Dobermans (the Saints), nah. It's a nuisance that stings a bit, but it's no real threat. It's more cute than anything that they think they're one of the big dogs.

LOL. bro, WIN your division first. 

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Now, let's talk about the actual issue here. The notion that the Wentz injury took you from a growling Pitbull to a yapping Chihuahua. xD

Your classless fans at the game yelling "ACL" after Wentz went down set me off dude. Yes, you get lumped into that group (like Eagles fans do for pelting Santa and cheering Irvin). 

Our defense is Swiss cheese and you guys couldn't finish the game. What does that say about Goff and McVay and your offense? That Wentz was responsible for your team's failure in the 4th quarter? El oh El. 

Yes you guys smacked the Hawks who beat us, so your chests are puffed out right now (*checks NFC standings*).

Just don't question the size of the dog in the fight; question the size of the fight in the dog. 

You Eagles fans sure are entertaining.

Thank you, thank you very much.  

1 minute ago, 808 said:

Your classless fans at the game yelling "ACL" after Wentz went down set me off dude. Yes, you get lumped into that group (like Eagles fans do for pelting Santa and cheering Irvin). 

Our defense is Swiss cheese and you guys couldn't finish the game. What does that say about Goff and McVay and your offense? That Wentz was responsible for your team's failure in the 4th quarter? El oh El. 

Yes you guys smacked the Hawks who beat us, so your chests are puffed out right now (*checks NFC standings*).

Just don't question the size of the dog in the fight; question the size of the fight in the dog. 

Thank you, thank you very much.  

LOLOLOLOL.. 

1) Did you just watch emotional get you up quotes on FB..

2)The dog was killed with Wentz.

3)That was funny.. Some Never back down type of stuff. 

Archived