The Week 1 Gameday Thread: 'Ders vs. Cards, 1 PM, FOX - GIF THEME SPONGEBOB

MikeT14

Just now, lavar703 said:

Not sure how to feel about that first half. Up and down for Howell but looking around the league with the exception of Purdy Howell has probably looked the best of the young guys. Not addressing the OL better than what they did is really showing up. Doing nothing at TE is hurting too. They have to get a running game going. 

I guess you haven't seen Pickett play.

Look, Howell has been fine. He's going to have his ups and downs.

I can only see our offense playing better. The turnovers are the only reason we aren't up by 10 points at least. It's the first quarter in a new offense.

I think they're only going to get better.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I guess you haven't seen Pickett play.

Look, Howell has been fine. He's going to have his ups and downs.

I can only see our offense playing better. The turnovers are the only reason we aren't up by 10 points at least. It's the first quarter in a new offense.

I think they're only going to get better.

I have the Steelers game on. Pickett has been awful. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

There’s no fumble if this team doesn’t rush out to pay Wylie. Who was rated below Lucas by PFF. It’s hurting the team leaving him on the field. You have to take him out. You have a better player on the sideline in Lucas. Just make the damn move. 

Or if you know, Howell doesn't fumble. He's gotta secure that ball better.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Or if you know, Howell doesn't fumble. He's gotta secure that ball better.

The fumble is ultimately on Howell but Wylie got a big contract. There were other much better OL available and that was the guy this group handpicked. He’s awful. He’s so bad that he shouldn’t be on the field and this was evident in the preseason. He’s not a starter. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

The fumble is ultimately on Howell but Wylie got a big contract. There were other much better OL available and that was the guy this group handpicked. He’s awful. He’s so bad that he shouldn’t be on the field and this was evident in the preseason. He’s not a starter. 

True but when you get Bieniemy he's going to bring some of his boys over, so that's what we got.