2023-24 College Football Prospect Watch

KingTitan

I like Odunze’s game a lot. I think he’s a pretty polished route runner, and even though it won’t translate to the NFL in all likelihood, his ability to make contested catches is just super. Better than any receiver in the last few classes. Some of the aspects of the physical game ought to translate. And fantastic size.

But yeah, there are some problems. Enough that I think taking him at 7 would be a mistake. Especially if it’s over Alt or Fashanu. And especially especially if it’s over Nabers.

You know, I thought the Larry Fitzgerald comparison for Odunze was a bit blasphemous, but then I watched old Larry Fitzgerald college highlights this morning. I don’t know if it’s because they have the same number or what but it waz eerie how much he looked and reminded me of Odunze when I was watching it.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

well AD MITCHELL just ran an 4.35u.. definitely goin 1st round

Yep, the dream of him being there in the 2nd is slowly dying, if not already dead. He was already gaining momentum heading into the combine and he’s acing it so far.

• Like 1