2024 Draft

Ftn49

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I’m pretty bummed that chop tested so well. He definitely has that GTFO factor in his game based on tape.

He was a super impressive player on tape - when he blew plays up, it happened lightning quick. But I didn't see him win often other than just by being a super athlete. And if you are just a regular top athlete, that's a lot harder to do at the next level. And I was worried about the arm length. But if you are as much of a freak as he is and you can get as low as he gets, you negate a lot of counterplay. It could mean that one of the other top 4 edge guys falls given that there is a large top of the class? I do not like the middle and bottom end of the edge class though outside of maybe Mo Kamara. But if we got one of the top 4 edge guys, it would be a major win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Kinda suprised with Estime's jumps. 40 about as slow as you expect from him but those jumps where serious.

Dude is going to be the greatest short yardage back ever 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Dude is going to be the greatest short yardage back ever 😂

Yeah the explosiveness is there and i think he has a bunch of 10-15 yard runs but almost none more than 15 which kinda matches the testing. Think the testing solidified Wrigth as my RB1 and after that it really comes down to what flavour you want between a bunch of guys.

1 hour ago, Justone2 said:

If Milton could read a defense he would be great. Man has a rocket for a arm.

I've kind of expected him to go the Logan Thomas route 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I've kind of expected him to go the Logan Thomas route 

Not sure he is that kind of athlete and i would kind of fail him as a QB first but man outside of his first read there is basically nothing. 

Worthy is a top level athlete but man that weight is so low i wonder how he will last.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Kyle is in charge of the draft, then he's trading up for one of these speedy receivers lol. 

Worthy is going to get all the hype, but I really don't love guys with that profile

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Worthy is going to get all the hype, but I really don't love guys with that profile

I have a preference of other WRs as well, and his teammate may be a more likely choice. But Worthy can obviously fly and we do utilize the deep ball game with Purdy so it would be fun. I like Thomas better and I'm sure Shanny will even prefer McConkey over him. 

If Thomas is available at say like 22-24? Then I can see a move up for him. 

• Like 1