2024 Draft

Ftn49

2 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I like Guerendo but please not another RB in the third, smh.  For as great as Lynch and Shanny are, they do some of the dumbest/funniest stuff.  

I personally think we will go rb early, but hopefully not third round early. I think we want to get our CMC replacement. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm probably in on 4th round running back in this draft, not sure he would be my highest rated back at that point, but obviously depends on how the board played out. I have him below guys like Tracy, Davis, etc. 

But I could see him being very Mostert-ish. 

Yea, 4th round I’m fine with getting a RB especially since we have 3 total picks as of right now in the 4th. 

47 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

First post here, been following this draft thread for a while.  For me I wouldn't pass on Darius Robinson, Kool Aid, DeJean, or Barton.  I think those guys are almost guaranteed to be damn good players, which all you can really ask for at #31.  

I also really really really like McConkey, but he's not a MUST PICK guy for me....unless they trade Aiyuk, which I'm much more open to than other Niner fans (highly paid WRs don't seem to win you SBs..poor resource allocation imo...but that's for another thread). 

Unfortunately I think all of them will be gone. And I think the Lions will grab Robinson, which will REALLY suck.

Welcome to the board, btw. 

I'm really interested to see who we start bringing in on top 30 visits that have a real shot at being first round picks. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Yea, 4th round I’m fine with getting a RB especially since we have 3 total picks as of right now in the 4th. 

I also really like Rasheen Ali from Marshall.  He's a bit upright but that's never been an issue with Shanny. Strong as hell, has great hands, and supposedly runs a 4.4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrxlQrnHa8E&ab_channel=CampusReels

Edited by WhyAmIHere
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WhyAmIHere said:

First post here, been following this draft thread for a while.  For me I wouldn't pass on Darius Robinson, Kool Aid, DeJean, or Barton.  I think those guys are almost guaranteed to be damn good players, which all you can really ask for at #31.  

I also really really really like McConkey, but he's not a MUST PICK guy for me....unless they trade Aiyuk, which I'm much more open to than other Niner fans (highly paid WRs don't seem to win you SBs..poor resource allocation imo...but that's for another thread). 

Unfortunately I think all of them will be gone. And I think the Lions will grab Robinson, which will REALLY suck.

I would also add - 

JPJ 

Newton 

Some people have them “possibly” falling, I know a bit far fetched. 

Edited by StevenK

6 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

I also really like Rasheen Ali from Marshall.  He's a bit upright but that's never been an issue with Shanny. Strong as hell, has great hands, and supposedly runs a 4.4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrxlQrnHa8E&ab_channel=CampusReels

Yep, this is a dude. Like him as well. Mentioned him earlier in the thread before the senior bowl. I figure he goes in the sixth and I'm on board

48 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yep, Isaac went about 15 picks ago. 

Right now I'm leaning toward this pick probably being a receiver. We have two more picks before I'm on the clock and it'll most likely be Washington. Rice, Burton both available. I am a Burton fan with regards to what he can do on the field, but obviously the other stuff is questionable. 

Also if Blake Fisher is still around...could be an option

The more I watch of Christian Jones, the more I like.  He dominated the Senior Bowl, and he seems like a smart guy in his interviews.  He's a real mauler too, so if it doesn't work out he can be a mauling Guard I think.  He's not athletic but he has good feet. Strong and tough as hell. 

Third pick is in. Had 4 receivers to choose from. Rice, baker, Burton, Washington. 

To be clear, I don't think the niners are going to take Washington, but that's who I took. 

I think the niners will take Baker / rice

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

Third pick is in. Had 4 receivers to choose from. Rice, baker, Burton, Washington. 

To be clear, I don't think the niners are going to take Washington, but that's who I took. 

I think the niners will take Baker / rice

Just curious is Jonah Ellis gone?  

Was messing around on the PFN mock simulator taking McConkey first (since he's my crush along with Darius Robinson), and this is what I got...would people be happy with this draft?

31. McConkey

63. Kris Jenkins (maybe unrealistic, he's been falling though) DT

94.  Blake Fisher (prob unrealistic) OT

124. Mason McCormick OG/C

132.  Khyree Jackson CB

135. Kitan Oladapo S

176. Erick All TE

211.  DeCamerion Richardson (unrealistic, he's too good to last this long)  CB

215. Rasheen Ali RB

251.  Anthony Gould WR/KR 

Edited by WhyAmIHere
  • Like 2

Just now, WhyAmIHere said:

Was messing around on the PFN mock simulator taking McConkey first (since he's my crush along with Darius Robinson), and this is what I got...would people be happy with this draft?

31. McConkey

63. Kris Jenkins (maybe unrealistic, he's been falling though) DT

94.  Blake Fisher (prob unrealistic) OT

124. Mason McCormick OG/C

132.  Khyree Jackson CB

135. Kitan Oladapo S

176. Erick All TE

211.  DeCamerion Richardson (unrealistic, he's too good to last this long)  TE

215. Rasheen Ali RB

251.  Anthony Gould WR/KR 

I would. I'm about as big a fan of Fisher as you can be for a third round tackle talent. I think you could start him at guard right away, move him to right tackle in a year. Don't think he'll ever be a left tackle though. 

I took All in the last forum mock 

• Like 1