Week 14: Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants

Acgott

Was pulling hard for Jimmy G and the Niners yesterday. Got a bonus when the Broncos won as well. Looking like that 2nd overall pick it getting close to a surety.. no chance on beating the Eagles even with Foles and I doubt the Cards or Skins can out tank them..

21 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

Was pulling hard for Jimmy G and the Niners yesterday. Got a bonus when the Broncos won as well. Looking like that 2nd overall pick it getting close to a surety.. no chance on beating the Eagles even with Foles and I doubt the Cards or Skins can out tank them..

With the Colts around would not say the #2 pick is close to a surety.

11 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

I watched the whole game yesterday and aside from a few throws Eli executed the offensive game plan. He was largely accurate and quite a number of times he was let down by his receivers. 

Eli's general accuracy is poorer, worse than Geno's,. Eli turned the ball over twice with bad decisions and he missed crucial throws to the tune of scoring 10 points against a poor Cowboys' pass rush.Eli suffered no more drops than Geno did against Oakland. Eli is not as good as Geno, and the Cowboys' game substantiates this fact. You're just an Eli fan homer at this point. Eli threw 42 times at 5 yards YPA against a weaker defense than Geno played against.

1 hour ago, celestial said:

Eli's general accuracy is poorer, worse than Geno's,. Eli turned the ball over twice with bad decisions and he missed crucial throws to the tune of scoring 10 points against a poor Cowboys' pass rush.Eli suffered no more drops than Geno did against Oakland. Eli is not as good as Geno, and the Cowboys' game substantiates this fact. You're just an Eli fan homer at this point. Eli threw 42 times at 5 yards YPA against a weaker defense than Geno played against.

lmao dude find a new hobby aside from trolling football forums. You are as clueluess as they come. The cowboys are a better pass rushing team than the raiders. Get a clue. You just hear the name "Khalil Mack" and assume the raiders are better. The cowboys have accumulated more sacks and QB pressures than the raiders have this season. Dallas has also allowed less points per game on the season. If you want I can keep going with actual stats that prove cowboys have an all round better defense than the raiders. But Id just be wasting my time. Saying Geno Smith is a better QB than Eli manning is the dumbest opinion across sports ranging all the way to the Olympics. You cant even compared, its not even in the same world. You have 0 statistics to back this up. Its all opinion which you are entitled to but jesus christ seriously get a new hobby. 

50 minutes ago, mattbags2313 said:

lmao dude find a new hobby aside from trolling football forums. You are as clueluess as they come. The cowboys are a better pass rushing team than the raiders. Get a clue. You just hear the name "Khalil Mack" and assume the raiders are better. The cowboys have accumulated more sacks and QB pressures than the raiders have this season. Dallas has also allowed less points per game on the season. If you want I can keep going with actual stats that prove cowboys have an all round better defense than the raiders. But Id just be wasting my time. Saying Geno Smith is a better QB than Eli manning is the dumbest opinion across sports ranging all the way to the Olympics. You cant even compared, its not even in the same world. You have 0 statistics to back this up. Its all opinion which you are entitled to but jesus christ seriously get a new hobby. 

Image result for internet trollImage result for queen celeste of the elephants

2 hours ago, celestial said:

You mean when the DB outwrestled the our WR for the ball. How about the key drops by Shepard, Lewis and Engram? How about the missed block on the end around? Eli made two or three inaccurate throws out of 46.Wow. Horrible. His YPA, lol yeah I’m not even gonna state the obvious there.

Archived