Justin Fields

JibjeResearch

8 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

If you want to see how even this decision might be,  do that BS corporate exercise and argue the opposite of whatever you think the Bears should do.  If you're all about Fields and the picks,  try and make the case for drafting QB/Caleb, and vice versa.  This is a really unusual fight in Bearsdom, in that I really could be convinced either way is best.  

I ❤️❤️❤️ JF 🤩

but can't even make an argument for him over CW bc of the inconsistent  vision-process windup  AND longevity outlook 😭 

Edited by SLCbear

1 hour ago, JibjeResearch said:

If I was Atlanta, I would send 2x 1st Rounders for JF1 rather than sending 3x 1st Rounders and 2x 2nd Rounders for the 1stOverall.

Here is footage of Blank dying just from reading that.

sadart_medium.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JibjeResearch said:

If I was Atlanta, I would send 2x 1st Rounders for JF1 rather than sending 3x 1st Rounders and 2x 2nd Rounders for the 1stOverall.

According to my calculations, there is a -89.63% of this happening.

Edited by Bigbear72
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

THAT'S Arthur Blank?! Shouldn't he be solving a murder on a train in 1930 instead of running a ball team?

Harder to get away on horseback than it was 90 years ago. Adapt or die, or die because someone says you're trading 3 1st rounders for Fields.

• Like 1