Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

If MVS is really the new Frank Clark do we keep him next season? We kept FC and his albatross of a contract for years. 

Nah. Most of the years we kept Frank Clark because financially it was impractical to do otherwise. The last year he was here was the first time it was practical to cut him, and they only kept him then because he accepted a pay cut. We save $12M by cutting MVS this offseason. That's half a Chris Jones or L'Jarius Sneed. An entire Justin Reid or Travis Kelce. He's gone unless he takes a dramatic pay cut, and he has basically no reason to do that.

40 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Nah. Most of the years we kept Frank Clark because financially it was impractical to do otherwise. The last year he was here was the first time it was practical to cut him, and they only kept him then because he accepted a pay cut. We save $12M by cutting MVS this offseason. That's half a Chris Jones or L'Jarius Sneed. An entire Justin Reid or Travis Kelce. He's gone unless he takes a dramatic pay cut, and he has basically no reason to do that.

Yeah I figured but I wouldn’t put it past them if they could figure out a pay cut 

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

With Omenihu out, the idea of signing Clark for one game has merit. 

Bro, I didn't say it didn't. I'm not understanding where the disconnect is here but I was talking about Marquez Valdez-Scantling being kept, I said "he is gone" after the year. Nothing about Frank.

I don't believe we will keep MVS after this year. Yes I would be for Frank Clark returning to the Kansas City Chiefs to play in the Super Bowl.