Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

25 minutes ago, Bullyball said:

Right.. Give MVS his week and then release him. I would keep Mecole over Toney tho.

Damn yall are brutal lmao no love at all

These guys are cemented Chiefs legends and it’s like eh, see ya!😂

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

I mean, I guess it’s brutal lol.  I appreciated what they’ve done… but we should be trying to improve.  Sammy and Frank Clark also had big playoff moments.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedGold said:

They get 1 week for celebrations…  but there has to be ways we don’t see either of them back next year.      right?  Right???

MVS being cut has been guaranteed for awhile. Barring a Frank Clark take a major pay cut to stay around because no one else is going to pay you, thing, his contract was basically built for him to be gone this offseason unless he balled out.

Toney being inactive in favor of Skyy Moore who literally didn't play a snap all game should be a the writing is on the wall moment, there.

Moore probably comes back because rookie deal and why not, honestly. Hardman could go either way, depends on asking price, really. And we're fine if those guys are like #4-#6 depth chart guys. Just can't be hoping any of the above guys are #1 and #2 like we did last year.

3 hours ago, RedGold said:

I mean, I guess it’s brutal lol.  I appreciated what they’ve done… but we should be trying to improve.  Sammy and Frank Clark also had big playoff moments.

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

This Superbowl is over. It's on to the next one already.

Yeah but the game literally happened yesterday we haven’t even had a parade yet lmao

I’d rather enjoy the moment before moving on to the next one a year away. These guys are heroes, you don’t run em out of town in less than a week. The redemption arc was real this year

1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

Moore probably comes back because rookie deal and why not, honestly. Hardman could go either way, depends on asking price, really. And we're fine if those guys are like #4-#6 depth chart guys. Just can't be hoping any of the above guys are #1 and #2 like we did last year.

Moore should be back imo. But like you said, he needs to be buried in the depth chart.

I wouldn’t hate a Hardman return, but he also needs to be buried on the chart and paid vet minimum.

Rice, 1st round pick, mid round pick/cheaper vet, Watson, Hardman, Moore is my ideal depth chart atm.

Samuel, Boyd, Higgins, and Smith-Marsette are my vet favorites atm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Moore should be back imo. But like you said, he needs to be buried in the depth chart.

I wouldn’t hate a Hardman return, but he also needs to be buried on the chart and paid vet minimum.

Rice, 1st round pick, mid round pick/cheaper vet, Watson, Hardman, Moore is my ideal depth chart atm.

Samuel, Boyd, Higgins, and Smith-Marsette are my vet favorites atm. 

One vet to lookout for who's most likely going to get cut is Mike Williams from the Chargers. I think he would be a good vet and should be cheaper coming off an injury.

The irony of this is that the two TD passes in the Super Bowl went to MVS and Mecole Hardman. The 49ers controlled Kelce and Rice, so the next tier had to step up. 

Did anyone notice who Hardman burned with the game-winner? It was Charvarius Ward, #7.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bullyball said:

Right.. Give MVS his week and then release him. I would keep Mecole over Toney tho.

Again, MVS can stay but like in a5 year extension 1 m guaranteed and no new money…lol. Toney should already be out, James I think is only on a 1 year, Mecole is for sure…as far as I’m concerned Skyy could be cut too, the most involved he’s been in anything for KC was Jody Fortson’s celebration video yesterday.

10 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Their legends can stay, and we’ll honor it…their paycheck and roster spot gotta go though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

The irony of this is that the two TD passes in the Super Bowl went to MVS and Mecole Hardman. The 49ers controlled Kelce and Rice, so the next tier had to step up. 

Did anyone notice who Hardman burned with the game-winner? It was Charvarius Ward, #7.

Absolutely, and who was the only guy I saw that talked any smack leading into this week…

2 hours ago, Chiefer said:

We better bury a guy like this on the depth chart🔥

C’mon man. First it’s 2 targets, one being a long hand off. Second there’s a reason we let him go, that he never saw the field for the Jets.  I am not saying we can’t re-sign him, not even saying he shouldn’t get an opportunity because if we know one thing about Andy, if you’re active, you could get in the field for some play he thought of while eating h his morning cheeseburger.  My thought is this, whether we re-sign him on a small prove it contract or not, it would have somewhere between zero to no chance it would affect my FA or draft plan.

Mecole has a place on the roster if he's cheap enough. The same goes for several players. 

I would place Hardman below Watson on the scale.

On a related note, I wish MVS had gone down or stepped out of bounds instead of taking the loss. The lack of situational awareness is one reason why I expect them to eat the last year of his contract.

11 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

C’mon man. First it’s 2 targets, one being a long hand off. Second there’s a reason we let him go, that he never saw the field for the Jets.  I am not saying we can’t re-sign him, not even saying he shouldn’t get an opportunity because if we know one thing about Andy, if you’re active, you could get in the field for some play he thought of while eating h his morning cheeseburger.  My thought is this, whether we re-sign him on a small prove it contract or not, it would have somewhere between zero to no chance it would affect my FA or draft plan.

3 catches actually. Look The guy is a Chiefs legend. He laid his body on the line last year reinjuring himself against the Bengals in the AFCC to make a catch and keep our season alive after getting his intestines ripped up. Then he comes in midseason and is our best rated receiver in the SB, making the game winning TD. 

the fact that yall on here wanna dump two Chiefs legends literally the day after the SB is pretty lame and spoiled. Like goddamn at least wait till the Parade, we’re not the Patriots, Jesus 😂