Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

6 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I’m out on Frank.  Let the young guys who have worked all year have the chance to step up. 

Would also be good with this. Either/or for me.

Just really stinks Omenihu is out.

Maybe give FAU some reps? Or even Buggs since he plays inside? I'm not sure what's best here

55 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Would also be good with this. Either/or for me.

Just really stinks Omenihu is out.

Maybe give FAU some reps? Or even Buggs since he plays inside? I'm not sure what's best here

Herring getting extended reps would be my call.  He’s earned it imo.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Bro, I didn't say it didn't. I'm not understanding where the disconnect is here but I was talking about Marquez Valdez-Scantling being kept, I said "he is gone" after the year. Nothing about Frank.

I don't believe we will keep MVS after this year. Yes I would be for Frank Clark returning to the Kansas City Chiefs to play in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, keeping MVS only works on an extension where he makes closer to league minimum.  He still wins often enough, it just doesn’t pay off.  Let him go sign with the Jets.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Yeah we’re not the Dolphins, we’ve got some contingencies now 

My thought is more, we have a roster spot open, adding a vet who can come in with some fresh legs in rotation.  I agree our guys get a shot.  But at this point I’m willing to do anything to keep Toney off the active roster, and realistically we could have 2 guys go on IR this week we’d need to replace.

6 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Yeah, keeping MVS only works on an extension where he makes closer to league minimum.  He still wins often enough, it just doesn’t pay off.  Let him go sign with the Jets.

He wins constantly, he’s just can’t catch the football outside the playoffs apparently 

1 hour ago, onejayhawk said:

The whole freaking WR group stopped dropping the ball after the LV game. 

yeah that game really woke the whole team up. Reid even said how the emotion the Raiders were playing with sparked something in the Chiefs. 

Thats two teams the Raiders have changed by beating them. They beat the Chargers so badly they hired Jim Harbaugh. And the reward for embarrassing the Chiefs? Chiefs are the home team in their stadium before they’ve ever even hosted a playoff game. Poetic

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, RedGold said:

They get 1 week for celebrations…  but there has to be ways we don’t see either of them back next year.      right?  Right???

Right.. Give MVS his week and then release him. I would keep Mecole over Toney tho.