Chiefs WR Corps

Chiefer

13 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I would go with near impossibility.

If he does better than Rice last season I will be shocked. 

C'mon man....really? Maybe if his leg muscle doesn't heal up fast

Edited by mayanfootball

25 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

Really.

You seriously underestimate the difficulty in learning this offense. Rice was force-fed and it still took half the season. XW has not one but two deep threats to split time with.

7 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

You forget who'll be throwing to XW. That and his speed, route running should open your eyes.

I don’t forget, I just understand there’s way more to being a WR A than simply being fast.  Some folks keep talking about his route running, guess who’s taking his reps? Other WRs, gotta know the playbook and gots know Pat, guys who’s getting that experience, not XW.  The fact remains, if Worthy ran a 4.3 he’d have been a second round pick as a ceiling. There was never a moment or a shadow of a doubt that Chase was a WR1. We don’t have a strong WR room by any means and we’re talking can XW be WR3?

Oh, and least we forget the other main factor. You have to catch the ball, which is been a question for him, AND KCs WR Corps in general.

Edited by EMAW_KSU
Catch the ball genius…

3 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Since 1995 only 20 rookie recovers have broken the 1000 yard mark. For XW to “outperform” Rice he’d have to be in that neighborhood.

13 hours ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Since 1995 only 20 rookie recovers have broken the 1000 yard mark. For XW to “outperform” Rice he’d have to be in that neighborhood.

Why not be positive about it? I mean I get you didn’t like him the draft process, but he’s a Chief now. Imma wait till he actually show he sucks before I start getting negative. I tell my girl all the time, no reason to worry about failure until we get there, and then we’ll go from there. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

There are ways to minimize injury danger to RB. 

Think about how small Darren Sproles was. Now consider the damage he did for the Saints. 

Sproles wasn’t made of glass. 

Edited by Chiefer

9 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Neither is KT. 

Both should be treated as fragile.

KT over his first three years has averaged 10 games a season. with multiple injuries in training camps and is a headcase causing him to miss more games. Mr. Glass physically and mentally

Darren Sproles didn’t have a season under 13 games played for 11 Years. Not fragile, not glass. Stop it

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

KT over his first three years has averaged 10 games a season. with multiple injuries in training camps and is a headcase causing him to miss more games. Mr. Glass physically and mentally

Darren Sproles didn’t have a season under 13 games played for 11 Years. Not fragile, not glass. Stop it

He at least as durable as McKinnon, he would get that role plus returner….

think Percy Harvin or Tavon Austin,  not Sproles.

Edited by fattlipp

19 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

I’m actually more of a fan of Toney at RB, less chance for him to drop it and it’s a lil surprise for the defense to keep em on his toes. I just don’t expect him to last all that long. 

It’s pretty huge he made it past the first day of camp at this point. 

4 hours ago, fattlipp said:

Just ring bust Tavon Austin? No thanks.