2023 GDT Week #3 DA Pittsburgh Steelers Visit Las Vegas Da Raiders

Steeler Hitman

Who Ya Got This Week?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Steelers go to 2-1 with a win in Vegas?

• Yeah, They do it in typical Steelers ugly fashion!
    • No, They lose in typical Steelers ugly fashion!
    • Neither. They Tie in typical Steelers ugly fashion!

Just now, August4th said:

Do you guys trust the steelers to hire a good OC to replace matt? feel like these issues go beyond him at this point.

No. I have no trust in Tomlin to hire the person who turns this around nor do I trust the Steelers as a whole to remove him from the equation and let the GM twins make the hire. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Mike Sullivan is departing or pulled the “fine then you do it”.  Basically this isn’t a “promotion” for Canada rather “you screwed up you fix it”.

I didn’t see it as a promotion. I see it as embarrassing because it makes it look like Canada wasn’t working with Kenny at all so far, which is a bad look. I honestly hope Sullivan isn’t going. His presence gives me the slightest hope they’ll actually fire Canada. If he goes, there’s even less of a chance we fire Canada. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

It really annoys me that Bienemy was just sitting there in the off-season. I know it takes two to tango, but man I’d love to have an NFL quality OC. 

and a bunch of teams fired their mediocre OC this offseason too...meanwhile here we are

2 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

I worry that, even if we fire Canada, we don’t have the infrastructure built to have a good offense. We’d need to make good plays and change the game plan. Which seems like a lot. But maybe it could be done, idk how hard this actually is. 

Just now, MOSteelers56 said:

I worry that, even if we fire Canada, we don’t have the infrastructure built to have a good offense. We’d need to make good plays and change the game plan. Which seems like a lot. But maybe it could be done, idk how hard this actually is. 

My thinking is and I could be completely wrong.  Not necessary changing the plays overall.  But the play calls and the sequence.  Setting things up. Not just calling to call like it seems like we’ve been.  Also not be so damn predictable.  Run out of shotgun.  Pass out or under center etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squanchy said:

My thinking is and I could be completely wrong.  Not necessary changing the plays overall.  But the play calls and the sequence.  Setting things up. Not just calling to call like it seems like we’ve been.  Also not be so damn predictable.  Run out of shotgun.  Pass out or under center etc. 

That makes sense.

8 minutes ago, AFF said:

This sounds bad…but I want another bad offensive showing to maybe just maybe push the volume up enough on the criticism of Canada(and the offense in General).

However I think everyone is safe til at least the bye week.

We’re already bad and have bad offensive games. What’s another one?