Condemning HC, OC, DC, GM, and Woody.

JetsandI

Bill Belichick is succumbing to normal standard now.  lol.... I truly love Mac Jones.

Back to Jets, they deactivated Lawson and Hardman last game because of?

1. protecting them from injury for trade purpose.

2. poor performance of recent games (Lawson)/ a lack of connection with qb or coach (Hardman).

3. Set forward in action.

Collins on the Giants would be an absolute disaster. If you think we have issues at the position, the Giants are in a major decline across the board. Don't be surprised if one or two more losses there isn't a fire sale on Giants players.

Collins on the Jets if healthy and in form could only help the OL, the problem is we don't know, and a single workout does not guarantee he is any kind of upgrade.

As for Hartman, I see him as asking for a trade more than the Jets are trying to trade him, he is being underutilized and is sort of last man in the pecking order.

As for Lawson, if they can trade him and eat up half of his contract and perhaps pick up a reasonable draft pick for next year, then the Jets should move him.

Truth is he can't crack the lineup and if J.D. was smart they should have released him this preseason. Huff has emerged as a faster more reliable edge rusher not to mention our first round draft pick.

As for the coaching, I like Saleh, but he makes terrible decisions at times. The Jets D coach can't find himself out of the woods in the first half of every game and because of his 1st half woes puts the offense in a terrible position of having to fight themselves out of a hole.

The Defense this year for all its second half accolades is giving up over the past 4 games 21 points per outing.

How does Saleh, go into a half in a position to put 3 on the board against Denver and blow it? Forget Zach for a second, Saleh should have said "Kid, lets just get the 3 points and go into the half". Instead we get no points.

Terrible coaching all around, and the mantra of "we have to get better, we have to learn, its on us" can go only so far. Especially of coaches who have been around the game for 20 years or more.

If I'm JD I'm making calls too

Giants - Evan Neal. I know they just drafted him a few years ago but the team and fans have turned on him. His comments to fans in the stands did not go well. He could be on the block and worth a call.

Vikings - Cousins could be a good fit here and he is on his last year so he can walk after this year. Probably get him very cheap. The only problem is DOES HE WANT TO PLAY HERE. He turned us down once years ago and went to the Vikings.

I would also call about Bradberry the C. I think him coming in would help lock up the middle and we can move on from McG.

4 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

If I'm JD I'm making calls too

Giants - Evan Neal. I know they just drafted him a few years ago but the team and fans have turned on him. His comments to fans in the stands did not go well. He could be on the block and worth a call.

Vikings - Cousins could be a good fit here and he is on his last year so he can walk after this year. Probably get him very cheap. The only problem is DOES HE WANT TO PLAY HERE. He turned us down once years ago and went to the Vikings.

I would also call about Bradberry the C. I think him coming in would help lock up the middle and we can move on from McG.

What assets are we giving up for these guys? 

16 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

No. This team does not need a WR. I think they are fine there and would like an OL guy instead.

This simply isnt true. Our group is horrible. Wilson is a stud...Lazard is not a starting receiver and that is all we have. Thee fact that Cobb is on the field is pretty sad.

10 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

What assets are we giving up for these guys? 

Most of these guys will be cheap. Neal is causing problems in the locker room i.e E. Moore situation. Cousins would only be a few month rental and Bradberry is average C. Your only talking 5-7 round picks to get these guys. Neal might be a little more but the Giants might take less just to get him out.

8 hours ago, ekill08x said:

This simply isnt true. Our group is horrible. Wilson is a stud...Lazard is not a starting receiver and that is all we have. Thee fact that Cobb is on the field is pretty sad.

There is no way you can judge these WR with Wilson as the QB. He had 1 good game. GW is a stud and is a top 5 WR but will never reach that with Wilson as QB. Lazard has proven he is a WR2. He did it with GB. I like Gibson a lot but they are finally getting him the ball more. He shoudl be the WR3 and I think he can be a very good WR3. Cobb is fine for WR4 that is that strong vet guy we need in the room. That is at least above average wr group. I put them in the top 15 - 20 WR group. You want to give up high draft picks for a WR that will not help us this year? Even if Wilson was throwing to Jerry Rice and Megatron he would still be playing at his level. Wilson just can't make that turn. He has shown signs but that is it. Showing signs of it in your 3rd year is not good at all. You should be putting a few good games back to back by now. He hits one ever few months now. This is why we don't need a WR and why it would be a waste. Now if Denver moves Juedy or Sutton for late draft picks sure grab them but they are wanting 3rd round picks I think. 

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Most of these guys will be cheap. Neal is causing problems in the locker room i.e E. Moore situation. Cousins would only be a few month rental and Bradberry is average C. You’re only talking 5-7 round picks to get these guys. Neal might be a little more but the Giants might take less just to get him out.

It’ll take more than that for any 3 of those guys