Condemning HC, OC, DC, GM, and Woody.

JetsandI

33 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

WOW!   RIch Cimini surely deserves a nod for whatever award that totally makes sense in fake news world.  

Lions turned around at 1-6 last year.

Kurt Warner went from nobody to a hall of famer. (Tim Boyle)

Geno Smith finally made himself useful in NFL in his 30's. (Trevor Siemian)

Those facts show that anything is possible for Jets despite being "Same Old Jets".  All whines or complaints should come from fans, Namath included. Not team.

If it is indeed a fact that the team cried like newborns then Jets need to clean the house once again as well as Rodgers will say hola! to Jets.  I don't buy Cimini's bs.

Now it becomes more clear that signing Dalvin Cook was terribly mistaken.  No, that is not because of Jets needing extra OT.  His 8m could make it possible for Jets to invite/sign Carson Wentz (13-15m max).  Jets signed Trevor Siemian to practice squad at reasonable price as a result.  Joe Douglas is responsible for that.   Saleh protecting Wilson angers the locker room? Come on!

Did you see Michael Carter trying to fight the RBs coach on the sideline or Garrett Wilson’s body language and interactions with Zach? I highly doubt the article is purely BS.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Did you see Michael Carter trying to fight the RBs coach on the sideline or Garrett Wilson’s body language and interactions with Zach? I highly doubt the article is purely BS.

Yup this team is falling apart and Saleh seems to careless about it and worry about Wilson more than the team. There is ZERO reason to bring Zach Wilson out again for the KC game. Once KC thumps the Jets the wheels will really fall off. If they pull out a win against KC and Wilson looks good I will eat crow. The worse case is that they lose by say 10-14 points and Zach looks like Zach again and Saleh brings him out the following week again. I would rather have this team blow up or get a win. We fall in the middle it will drag out even longer.

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

Eric Bieniemy and Patrick Mahomes got in heated situation.  Tom Brady and Bob O'Brien got in as well.    Oh, that is different story because their HCs are proven.  Right?

49 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Yup this team is falling apart and Saleh seems to careless about it and worry about Wilson more than the team. There is ZERO reason to bring Zach Wilson out again for the KC game. Once KC thumps the Jets the wheels will really fall off. If they pull out a win against KC and Wilson looks good I will eat crow. The worse case is that they lose by say 10-14 points and Zach looks like Zach again and Saleh brings him out the following week again. I would rather have this team blow up or get a win. We fall in the middle it will drag out even longer.

IT SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE JETS FALLING APART. THE SCARY THING IS I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM DOUGLAS SINCE RODGERS WENT DOWN. AND WHAT IS EVEN SCARER IS SALEH SAID THE JETS ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH WILSON. RIGHT NOW, WE ARE IN THE SAME POSITION THAT WE IN FOUR YEARS AGO.  

Edited by doumeyer
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Eric Bieniemy and Patrick Mahomes got in heated situation.  Tom Brady and Bob O'Brien got in as well.    Oh, that is different story because their HCs are proven.  Right?

Yeah, it’s a very different story lol

to dismiss the article as simply “BS” like he’s publishing this stuff with no substance, is choosing to ignore it.

10 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Guilty.

THIS IS THE REASON I MADE ZERO POST AFTER THE DRAFT TILL THE LAST WEEK OF TRAINING CAMP   THE FOOTBALL MEDIA JUST POST FAKE NEWS & BS STORIES AND HOPE THEY STICK AND BY THE WAY THIS GUY MCFEE HAD A IN WITH THE PACKERS & ROGERS. AND NOW HE IS ON NATIONAL TV HE IS JUST ANOTHER PHONY...

4 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Cimini stated that head coach Robert Saleh is “coming off as a Zach apologist, and that doesn’t play well in the locker room.” The Jets QB situation continues to unravel with Zach Wilson’s struggles. Cimini explained the team’s stout defense is especially irked and there is tension in the locker room. Trevor Siemian was signed, but that barely helps the QB issues without Aaron Rodgers. Wilson’s play has set the locker room on fire and Saleh has a decision to make about the non-improving third-year QB.

This locker room is not falling apart it is apart. The D players are pissed at Wilosn and GW is showing his anger too on the sidelines, SMH. Saleh has to be fired this year if he keeps rolling out Wilson. 

This is why I'm done with the season. He's not going to bench him until it's too late. Last season, while the team was rallying around Mike White, all Saleh really talked about was getting Wilson back on the field. White gets hurt and we all remember the rest. He had a completely different approach when it came to Becton. Called him out, benched him and told him to earn the spot. He wins the RT spot. Brown plays horribly before getting hurt and when asked if he would switch Becton to LT, basically said he wouldn't. Brown news come out, then he throws Becton at LT at the last second. 

He doesn't carry the same energy with everyone on the team. I'll feel better if Wilson gets benched and Becton stays at LT, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

• Like 4

Jets head coach Robert Saleh said Zach Wilson “definitely needs to get better.”
It amounts to a stinging rebuke of Wilson after Saleh has vehemently defended the quarterback’s miserable play for the past three weeks. ESPN reported Tuesday that Saleh’s refusal to critique Wilson and his constant apologizing for the third-year QB has caused turmoil in the Jets locker room. The Jets signed QB Trevor Siemian this week. He could see on-field action sooner rather than later if Wilson doesn’t suddenly improve. Saleh said Siemian would be inactive this week against the Chiefs.

Wow Saleh your such a genius. Your football IQ is so high you can see that Wilson "definitely needs to get better". I'm done with Saleh. He has thrown away too many wins with Wilson as the QB. If KC blows them out I would tell Saleh you better win the next few games in a row or your fired. 

3 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:
Jets head coach Robert Saleh said Zach Wilson “definitely needs to get better.”
It amounts to a stinging rebuke of Wilson after Saleh has vehemently defended the quarterback’s miserable play for the past three weeks. ESPN reported Tuesday that Saleh’s refusal to critique Wilson and his constant apologizing for the third-year QB has caused turmoil in the Jets locker room. The Jets signed QB Trevor Siemian this week. He could see on-field action sooner rather than later if Wilson doesn’t suddenly improve. Saleh said Siemian would be inactive this week against the Chiefs.

Wow Saleh your such a genius. Your football IQ is so high you can see that Wilson "definitely needs to get better". I'm done with Saleh. He has thrown away too many wins with Wilson as the QB. If KC blows them out I would tell Saleh you better win the next few games in a row or your fired. 

YES i SEE YOUR POINT, i JUST THINK THE FRONT OFFICE IS SO AFREAD THAT WILSON IS A FAILURE THEY WON'T STOP PLAYING HIM, THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IF HE STILL PLAYS WILSON, AND THERE IS NO INPROVEMENT IN WILSON, SALEH WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO.

in 2018 with the third over pick the Jets picked Sam DARNOLD 

In 2021 with the second overall pick in the draft the jets picked Zach Wilson

In 2013 with A third round pick the Jets picked Geno Smith

All Geno Smith did was sit on the bench and rot, and they never got Smith, any talent.

look at Smith now two great years in a row since he became the starting qb

On 9-27-23 we are in worst shape than ever before we don't even have a backup QB

i BLAME MY FATHER HE TOOK ME TO THE VERY FIRST JETS HOME OPENER IN 1963 AT THE POLO GROUNDS

.AND GOT ME HOOKED ON THE JETS. if YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE POLO GROUNDS IS IT LOCATED ON Coogan's buff in the Bronx.

3 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

in 2018 with the third over pick the Jets picked Sam DARNOLD 

In 2021 with the second overall pick in the draft the jets picked Zach Wilson

In 2013 with A third round pick the Jets picked Geno Smith

All Geno Smith did was sit on the bench and rot, and they never got Smith, any talent.

look at Smith now two great years in a row since he became the starting qb

On 9-27-23 we are in worst shape than ever before we don't even have a backup QB

i BLAME MY FATHER HE TOOK ME TO THE VERY FIRST JETS HOME OPENER IN 1963 AT THE POLO GROUNDS

.AND GOT ME HOOKED ON THE JETS. if YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE POLO GROUNDS IS IT LOCATED ON Coogan's buff in the Bronx.