Week 4 GDT: Seahawks vs. Giants MNF 10/2 @ 8:15pm EST

Giants4eva

I can't believe how undisciplined our team is playing right now , all those players who are playing unprofessionally need to all get an ear full because it's completely unacceptable the coaches need to get control of our team , I love the giants but they killing me right now , acting like children and geno had every right to go back on the field to do what he did because that injury was totally unnecessary , hopefully this team will rebound in the 3rd and 4th Qts because they really need too!! 

Come on  Let's Go Giants!!!

What a disaster. The worst game Jones has had in a long time and it’s very concerning. He doesn’t see open receivers. I get the OL is bad but you have to hit plays when they’re there. Opposing defenses just sit on the underneath routes all night. Nobody catches the ball in space. Waller one target through three quarters. Just an absolute disaster. 

Thoughts on yesterdays game... 

We flat out suck. There is no question, no doubt, zero 2nd thoughts needed. We as a team .. seasons over fellas. If im Brian Daboll or Joe Schoen today (10/3/2023), its time to start firing people. Lets first start with the offensive line coach, then well start with the ST coach and from there make a few cuts on players who seem to be disinterested. That game last night was the true showing of just how bad our team is. 11 sacks on DJ? Yes we had backup linemen in but how in the living hell can our talent level be this kind of poor? Oh that's right bad coaching to start and secondly bad drafting of players who had no talent to begin with. Namely Ezeudu and McKethan. U know what i dont even need to continue any further. This team is heading for either a top 1 or 2 pick in 2024 and god help that poor kids soul, whoever he might be, when he ends up here. If Caleb Williams is that guy who may end up here, i wouldnt put it passed him that he would say oh hell no im not playing for the Giants. 

We were absolutely horrific at every phase of the game last night. No one and i mean NO ONE's job is safe after that showing. 

Edited by Giants4eva

5 hours ago, Giants4eva said:

We were absolutely horrific at every phase of the game last night. No one and i mean NO ONE's job is safe after that showing. 

Ehh no way they are going to fire the reigning Coach of the Year. Now Kakfa, Wink, Bobby Johnson...

Also Caleb listed the Giants as a team he'd like to play for but it's moot. They'll win just enough garbage games to go 6-11 and take themselves out of the bidding for a top QB and the ownership will keep the pieces in place because they "finished strong". Mark my words.