Week 4: Ravens @ Browns

Ray Reed

11 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Only real negative from what I saw today is we still kill ourselves with penalties, especially pre-snap penalties. Aside from that, the offense managed the game, scored when they needed then let the defense take the wheel and send us home.

And we only had 3 additional injuries today, that's progress!!!!

And fumbles. Gotta stop putting the pill on the ground.

Solid game from the squad. Now need to carry this momentum into Pitt and show 'em what time it is.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

A. No way could (should?) the financials be able to work to pay 2 ILBs, but damn he's gotten so much better and it feels like he genuinely loves being a Raven. I don't expect him to take a hometown discount, but if he were to, resign him. He's shown me enough next to Roquan over the last 15ish games for me to know that he's turned the corner.

B. Madubuike gets absolutely b!tched here haha. That being said the DL overall had a much better performance than last week which is encouraging.

On 10/2/2023 at 11:39 AM, Ray Reed said:

I like what i saw out of Tavius Robinson yesterday. Seems to be getting better every week.

He's getting picked on for his rep here, but fans need to understand that he's a Day 3 developmental Rookie and that there's going to be a learning curve. As long as he ascends as an edge setter and shows good effort I'll be fine with his output in Year 1. 

• Like 1