Week 5: New York Giants (1-3) @ Miami Dolphins (3-1)

TheKillerNacho

Week 5: NYG @ MIA  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • New York Giants
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Daniel Jones
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Von Achane
    • Alec Ingold
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Matt Breida
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Braxton Berrios
    • Darius Slayton
    • Isaiah Hodgins
    • Parris Campbell
    • Wan'Dale Robinson
    • Durham Smythe
    • Darren Waller
    • Jason Sanders
    • Graham Gano
    • Dolphins DST
    • Giants DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2023 at 05:00 PM

I agree, Miami should come out mad after last week at Buffalo and Giants on an away game, on a short week and possibly without Barkley. If Miami wants a little bit of swagger back after that slice of humility they were served this is the perfect opportunity. 

• Like 1

Last I read, gameday morning, Barkley isn't expected to play.  That changes a lot IMO.  Barkley has been the only consistent player so far this season for the Giants, despite his couple of turnovers. 

If everything goes as it should for Miami then we will blow the G-Men out Offensively, but I do have concerns since this is the NFL we're talking about.  Liam Eichenberg got man handled by a premier D Lineman last week and this week he will be facing another premiere D Lineman in Dexter Lawrence.  I expect Lawrence to have a career type game today and to keep him away from Tua we will need to be successful running the outside zone, but the problem is we will be without Armstead at LT and run blocking isn't Kendal Lamm's strength.  PFF grades Lamm's run blocking at 50.8 and Austin Jackson isn't much better at 54.3.

On a good note we should have Deshonne Elliot back at Safety versus a Receiver corps that's devoid of consistent downfield threats, although Paris Campbell is a speedster and Darren Waller is capable of dynamic YAC and highlight catches.

I hope this isn't the case, but this could be a far more interesting game than advertised.

12 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

A bit sloppy with the turnovers but a win is a win.  Bills lost to Jax in London so that should put us back on top of the AFC East at 5-1 heading into a game vs Carolina.  I hate to count chickens before they hatch but 6-1 sounds pretty nice.

The defense looked great, exactly what I wanted to see. No TDs given up!

That said, we're 4-1 not 5-1. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The defense looked great, exactly what I wanted to see. No TDs given up!

That said, we're 4-1 not 5-1. lol

Same.  Although it is beyond troubling that Chubb couldn't even get a sack against that OL.  That guy is going to weigh down the cap for a few years.  

Offense obviously can't be turning the ball over like that against better teams.  But they predictably did whatever they wanted to when they weren't turning it over.  The difference between Eich and Williams at C was enormous.  

• Like 1