2023 Week # 5 Steelers Vs. Ravens GDT Thread

Steeler Hitman

Who Ya Got This Week?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Steelers Bounce Back Against the Ravens?

• Yes. They will somehow get it right and win a close one.
    • No. They have to many internal problems to beat a slid Ravens Team.
    • I Have no clue? This team is so up and down. who knows?

Listening/watching the Pickens TD again:

- Pickett called "Randy" for slide protection to the right.  This is nothing new for us as R words are for the right, L words to the left.  Carry over from the Ben years.

- He made a hand signal to Pickens.  Something changed.  Maybe a back shoulder that he turned into a go?

While it might not be a full audible, it kinda reminds me of the ol Ben-Brown connection where Ben would slide protection, give a little hand signal to Brown, and they were locked in on a little 2 man game on the outside because of what the defense showed presnap.  They knew no matter what, even if it was a guise, that the defense would not react in time to stop their change.

13 minutes ago, warfelg said:

- Pickett called "Randy" for slide protection to the right.  This is nothing new for us as R words are for the right, L words to the left.  Carry over from the Ben years.

thats predictable for defences, they might consider changing this?

what did you  think of canada's reaction in the booth to the TD? something seems off about him

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

They will not fire him after a win. 

Yep...In a game we absolutely shouldn't have won, and the offense was only decent for like 5 minutes.

I fully believe stuff like this is why he didn't get fired this past offseason.  

Edited by 43M

34 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Where do you all think the Steelers will draft in 2024?  15th overall?

its a long season, wait and see. I don't expect them to trade up for a QB if KP gets enough wins whatever that total is.  No idea what to expect with the team, record or the next draft  but one thing I like about this team is they don't quit. 

44 minutes ago, DR43 said:

Where do you all think the Steelers will draft in 2024?  15th overall?

The offense *should*get better as the year goes on even if only a little bit due to the OL gelling(health permitting) and DJ coming back.

If Watt maintains his current play and stays healthy I’ll say somewhere between 15-22 with missing the playoffs or another 1st round playoff loss.

• Like 1