2023 Week 6 Bye Week Thread 3-2 Steelers

Steeler Hitman

State of The Steelers After 5 Games  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You See the Steelers After the Bye Week?

• We are 3-2 and trending up!
    • We are 3-2 and trending down. We are in trouble going forward.
    • This team is so Jekyl/Hyde, I have no clue.

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

Thus people talking about needed a center in the draft.  Last draft was the one to get a center.  slimmer pickings in 2024

Frankly the last 3 years have been the year to get one and we tried to plug and play someone who needed development.

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

I find conversations on Cole interesting. Last offseason it was a bad move because he was only a backup and AZ and Minny fans complained about him, then during the season it was he’s great and another diamond in the rough, then in the offseason it was “don’t need to upgrade”, and now it’s to “we need to replace him”. 

he has regressed, much like other OL we have

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Last year he was in the box 2% of the time and this year he's in it 20% of the time.  Very frustrating.  Overall safety play has been bad this year.

I really dislike this coaching staff. They ruin this team and we have to tolerate it. Why can't we have coaching staff that actually wants to play a good brand rather than ugly wins . The misusing of players is really annoying.  Maybe about as annoying as players on the sidelines when they shoul dbe playing. Lots of this here with this regime, and it's tiring

Minkah is a centerfielder  FS. Let him do that and he will get his 6+ INTs on the season and QB's will stay away from him

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

Thus people talking about needed a center in the draft.  Last draft was the one to get a center.  slimmer pickings in 2024

I was hoping we would get a C in the draft but it never happnened. Instead we trade up in RD1 for a LT that we won't play unless injury to Moore .  If Moore never got hurt, how many more weeks would it be before Jones plays?

Edited by 3rivers