• Miami Dolphins
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Jalen Hurts
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • D'Andre Swift
    • Kenneth Gainwell
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • Braxton Berrios
    • A.J. Brown
    • DeVonta Smith
    • Olamide Zaccheaus
    • Durham Smythe
    • Dallas Goedert
    • Jason Sanders
    • Jake Elliott
    • Dolphins DST
    • Eagles DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/23/2023 at 12:20 AM

I hate moral victories, but yeah, this certainly would qualify.  Defense looked really solid against the run last night, and it's a completely different story if the starting CBs are back there.  Offense obviously is considerably better when they don't have 3 backups on the OL.  You can't ever assume health in this game, but the Fins weren't blown out despite all these injuries this week.  Refs were also trash, but Fins likely weren't winning anyway.  

Refs were against us all game & injuries hurt but the offense was disappointing.

Eichenburg at Center (or any other position on the OL for that matter) is an outright disaster, then we lost Isiaiah Wynn and I knew we were in for a long game. Then losing David Long and Jevon Holland on the same play killed our defensive momentum (which was the highlight of the game).

Still I had fun seeing the Dolphins in person for the first time. The Eagles fans I interacted with were more chill than I was expecting. It's a long season - hopefully we lick our wounds and come back strong next week!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

I'm telling you. I didn't understand trading Dan Feeney. I get he's a was a journeyman rental. Likely hitting FA at the end of the season. I think we got really good compensation for him. But now we are stuck with Eichenburg and we are seeing him struggling again. He's struggling at Center. He struggled at guard. He struggled at tackle. He's not someone you want on your 53 imo. 

Only thing I can think of is that the FO told McDaniel that they weren't ready to give up on Eichenberg yet

Only reason I can think of on how he made this team

3 hours ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Wynn to IR. I wonder if we see Lamm move to LG if Armstead makes a return. He's been solid at LT. Cotton had a tough task Sunday night but Lamm is out clear cut #6 OL. 

Earliest Armstead could come back is against KC, I believe. But when he does return, I'd much rather we find a spot for Lamm on the interior than let Eichenberg anywhere near the field.

For next week, I think we keep Lamm at LT as he's been at least serviceable there. I have a bad feeling if Connor Williams returns we'll trot Eichenberg out there at LG... and if he doesn't return, we're looking at Cotton again or maybe try to shift Robert Hunt to LG and stick Robert Jones at RG.

Brutal game for Miami but had this been at home and refs calling it more even keel I believe Miami could have won this game even with the injuries. Not to take away from the Eagles they played a more physical game. I just hate that the calls or lack thereof were so one sided. Even with that, Miami was in it till late in the fourth, given the circumstance; injuries, away game and penalties.. that is encouraging.  

16 hours ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Wynn to IR. I wonder if we see Lamm move to LG if Armstead makes a return. He's been solid at LT. Cotton had a tough task Sunday night but Lamm is out clear cut #6 OL. 

Damn.  Wynn has been the most solid LG this team has had for awhile.  Hopefully he heals up completely for the stretch run.  

And I'm on board with any plan that has Eich never seeing the field again for the Fins.  

• Like 1

I’m a bit late on this as usual, so forgive me if I’m beating a dead horse.  The officiating was possibly the worst I’ve ever seen.  Complete officiating bias.  This game was only the second time in NFL history that one team received double digit penalty flags (Miami 10) and the other team (Philly) received ZERO penalties throughout the entire game.

Additionally, one of the officials reportedly lives about 65 miles from Eagles stadium and was previously suspended from NCAA officiating due to bias officiating in a Clemson vs South Carolina (his alma matter) game.

The Eagles are a fantastic team and maybe we still lose with competent and honest officiating, but I don’t think it’s absurd to believe a case can be made that with realistic officiating we leave Philly with a Dub.

• Like 1