Week 7 GDT Commanders vs. Gmen @ 1:00pm EST

Giants4eva

Here is where i think we begin to maybe salvage something in this season. We have had a good amount of success vs. Washington in the last few years. We enter this one after losing a heartbreaker to Buffalo, a game in which we really just beat ourselves. Washington is still a solid team though. Sam Howell is showing he is a decent QB out of their offense and they have 2 legit stars at WR in McLaurin and Dotson. I think our defense if they can play like they did last week, will keep us in this one. I feel also that our offense is gonna put up some points in this one too. The 2 guys we need to key in on from their defense is Payne and Young. Emmanual Forbes has been struggling in their secondary and i can see Tyrod exposing him early and often. This is one those game where i think where it will come down to the very last play whether we kick a field goal or have to jam it in the end zone. I think this is one we can sneak away with. 

Giants 16 / Commanders 14 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Banks has been really, really good. He had our first interception by a corner in what, 3 years? And it was on an awesome play by him. And I'm not sure that tackle he had on McLaurin late in the game wasn't a FF. 

Great all year. It seems his losses have been with tight coverage on great throws.

Moreso in the first half, but I thought the OL did well. Backups at every single position, but it wasn’t a disaster. Please come back AT.